Sample Nanny Resume and Guidelines on How to Write It
If you are going to look for a nanny job, the first step you will have to do is to write a resume. Writing a nanny resume is not as simple as you imagine. You should understand its format & structure. In this article, we provide you a sample nanny resume and guidelines that will be useful for you.
Sample of Nanny Resume
Now, let’s pay attention to the following nanny resume sample first!
123 Easy 1st Streets, NY 99899
- Nanny with 11-year experience providing excellent care to children aged 3 to 13.
- Adept at organizing daily schedules of children including school, meals, & recreational activities.
- Proficient in communication with children at various developmental stages & good ability to help children with school homework.
- Receive outstanding feedback from children & parents consistently, with different referrals.
The Happy Family – New York, NY
August 2015 – present
- Care for 3 boys, aged 3 to 5.
- Prepare & serve meals with high nutrition, ensuring food safety for 5-year olds peanut allergy, while trained on emergency response.
- Organize educational & fun games, read storybooks which increased children interest in story time as well as plan outdoor activities like walking to the local park & playground.
- Perform simple housekeeping duties & run errands such as grocery shopping which saved parents 24 weekly hours from house-related duties.
- Meet with children’s parents weekly to discuss plans for following well and other issues.
The Big Family – New York, NY
June 2011 to July 2015
- Cared for 4 children, aged 4 (girl), 4 (boy), 7 (boy), 8 (girl).
- Managed an active calendar of appointments such as piano lessons, sports club, art classes, and school.
- Handled transportation pick up & drop off children.
- Provided Math & English tutoring to children, helping with school projects & homework, which resulted 30% average improvement in their grades.
- Intervened during disagreements, establishing open & safe environment for communication.
West Lagoon Community College, Waver Cave, VA
Associate of Arts in Music, June 2014
- New York Driver’s License
- Able to play the piano, harmonica, and guitar
How to Write a Nanny Resume
Here is the step by step on how to write a nanny resume template:
- First of all, you will have to begin with your contact information.
- Second of all, you should write your resume profile.
- Third of all, you need to high list your professional experience.
- After that, you must include your education.
- Then, don’t forget to put your additional skills!
People also ask
What Is a Professional Nanny Called?
Many people use the terms nanny and au pair interchangeably. A nanny is a term used to describe a person – whether professionally trained or not – who cares for kids or children. A nanny may work with an individual or an organization.
How to Put Sills on a Nanny Resume
Firstly, you will need to read the job description of the nanny by highlighting the skills you see. After that, you should list them on your resume and add extras. Therefore you are not just pandering. Then, you have to prove the skills. Here, you must show them in your education & experience bullet points.
How to Write a Nanny Cover Letter
First, you have to make the nanny cover letter personal. Besides that, you also need to make it passionate by sharing your excitement about the job. Then, you should make it tantalizing. In addition, you need to use a call to action.
Nanny Resume with No Work Experience
Even though work experience will be an advantage, most recruiters don’t require experience when hiring nannies. This resume is appropriate for you who have or don’t have any work experience. With no experience, you can still impress the hiring employer by emphasizing other qualifications.
Nanny Resume Template Word
This nanny resume template Word is easy to use. Available in Word format, you can easily read and customize it to fit your needs. This resume can also be saved on your desired format like PDF. So, if you need this resume, just feel free to use it for your reference in creating your own nanny resume.
Nanny Resume for College
This nanny resume can also be used by you who are still studying at a college. In this case, you have to know how to write your education. Because you are still a college student, you should write your expected graduation including its month and year.
Resume for Nanny First Job
Whether you are a professionally trained nanny, an experienced nanny, or just starting a career as a nanny, this resume is appropriate for you. If you have never worked as a nanny first, your resume should focus on your education. If you have unpaid work experiences, don’t forget to include them, too!
Nanny Resume Sample
The sample of a nanny resume can be found easily on the internet. This resume sample is simple and easy to follow. So, just follow the format & structure and adjust it to your own education, experience, skills, etc.
Nanny Resume Example
Writing a resume for a nanny job is not easy. You will need an example and guidelines. Therefore, this article provides you a simple example that will inspire you in writing your own nanny resume. With this example, you will be able to write your own resume as it is customizable.
Free Nanny Resume Template
Besides customizable, this resume is also free to use. So, anyone who wants to write a resume for a nanny position is allowed to use it anytime. With this resume template, you will be able to write a nanny resume easily, quickly, and also effortlessly.
We know that it is very challenging when it comes to writing a nanny resume. So, we provide you a sample nanny resume. This sample doesn’t only show you the appropriate format & structure but also inspire you in writing a nanny resume. Hopefully, this will help you a lot.
Sample Nanny Resume Sample