When you are missing an interview due to a certain reason, you need to arrange an apology letter for missing an interview. This idea will help you to get an apology and they will recall you for an interview. Therefore, you have to arrange this letter properly to make the recipient understand your circumstances.
What is an apology letter for missing an interview?
This apology letter for missing interview idea is typically sent after not attending an interview when you are applying for the job. Moreover, they also can be done when you are interviewing to get into school or any other applicable situation. This letter will show that you have a good character and it probably will help to encounter the harm caused.
- 5+ 2.25 inch button psd template free
- Printable Auto Body Repair Estimate Forms
- 5+ 2.25 button example psd design
- 5+ Flyers example psd design
- 10+ 2 week notice letter template
How to create an apology letter for missing interview
To write this letter, you need to arrange it properly. This apology letter for missing an interview template has to follow the standard format to make it easy to read. Here are some steps when you want to arrange the letter:
- To begin your letter, you have to think that this letter is written and follow a formal letter
- You also need to include both the scheduled meeting time and also what the interview was for
- Remember to write the sincere apology and the reason for missing the reason to make the recipient understand your condition
Tips to write an apology letter for missing interview
Furthermore, you also need to follow some tips to make this apology letter for missing interview format interesting to read. Here are some of the tips to follow:
- When you are writing this letter, you should not go too far in-depth into the excuse
- You should avoid that you are trying to overcompensate
- End your letter by asking for another interview if you feel it is appropriate
The example of an apology letter for missing an interview
To facilitate you in writing the letter, you also need to read the apology letter for missing an interview example. This sample will guide and it can be used as your reference to write the letter.
This is a sample:
Dear Mr. Holding,
I am writing this letter to say my sincerest apologies for missing our interview last week. I know that we were scheduled to meet at 1 pm on Monday, February 13. Although I left with plenty of time to reach your offices, I was unexpectedly delayed. There was an accident on the road that bought the traffic to a complete stop for a half-hour.
I understand that it is my fault to miss the interview that your time is precious. I do apologize again for the inconvenience it may have caused you. Although I understand that my missing an interview has weakened my prospects at your company, I hope to be able to overcome this setback and still be considered for the position.
I will call you later this week to reschedule the interview and I hope that will be acceptable to you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your time and I will look forward to hearing from you again and meeting with you.
That is all about an apology letter for missing an interview. You only need to arrange the letter properly suitable with the format of the letter with a formal tone.