- 1 Administrative Assistant Resume to ensure getting the job
- 2 The example of an administrative assistant resume
- 3 How to create an administrative assistant resume
- 4 What should an administrative assistant put on a resume?
- 5 How do I put administrative skills on my resume?
- 6 Kinds of an administrative assistant resume
Administrative Assistant Resume to ensure getting the job
If you want to get magic when you are landing for the job, you need to arrange this administrative assistant resume. This resume will help you to show your qualities for the employer without any difficulties. Besides, this resume also will ensure the readers that you are the proper candidate to fill the position.
A proper administrative assistant resume idea usually has a clear skill that will make the people understand your capabilities. Therefore, you have to pay attention to the skills when you want to make your resume getting impressive. You also need to include any certain experience relevant to your resume.
The example of an administrative assistant resume
To facilitate your designing this resume, you can pay attention to the example below that will lead you to write the proper template without any difficulties. Here is the example of the resume:
An administrative assistant with 6+ years of experience preparing flawless presentations, amassing facility reports, and keep the utmost confidentially. Having a B.A. in Math and experience in Microsoft Excel. Looking to influence my knowledge and experience into a role as Project Manager.
John & Son, Boston, MA/ July 2018 – present
- Arrange and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for supervisors and managers
- Train 2 administrative assistant for a period of a company expansion and ensuring that they will pay explicit attention to the company
- Improve new filling and organizational practices, saving the company more than $2.000 per year
- Schedule the travel and expense reports for department team members
Secret Spot Inc., Boston, MA/ August 2015 – May 2018
- Typed documents like correspondence, drafts, memos, and emails, and prepared 3 reports weekly
- Opened, sorted, and distributed incoming messages and correspondences
- Purchased and maintained office supply inventories
- Greeted visitors and determined to whom they can speak with a specific individual
B.A. In Math
River Brook University, Chicago, 2014
- Collaboration and strong work ethic
- Microsoft Office and Web/ Tech Savvy
How to create an administrative assistant resume
When you are writing an administrative assistant resume format, you need to know some ideas that will make your resume template impressive. Gaining this purpose, you can follow some ideas below that will beautify your template without any difficulties. Here are some ideas to follow:
- Pay attention to the common skills for an administrative assistant to make them relevant to your resume
- Write a strong resume objective by describing how long you have been an administrative assistant and list your degree also
- Remember to target your professional experience by featuring your accomplishment in bullet format
- Include action verb in your resume such as arrange, assist, coordinate, distribute, draft, generate, oversee, and so forth
People also ask
What should an administrative assistant put on a resume?
You should not be confused when you want to arrange an administrative assistant resume template. Many parts should be followed on your template so that you need to pay attention to the following ideas below to include on your resume.
1) Present your contact information
2) Write a strong administrative assistant resume summary
3) Include soft and hard skills that hiring managers want
4) Remember to highlight administrative assistant achievement
How do I put administrative skills on my resume?
Moreover, you also need to consider some skills to put on your resume. Pay attention to the skills that are relevant to your job description to ensure that you are the proper candidate to fill in the job position. Here are some of the skills to include on your resume:
1) Communication skills
2) Customer service
3) Data entry
4) Event coordination
5) Microsoft Office and Excel
6) Organizational Skills
7) Scheduling and time management
Kinds of an administrative assistant resume
You should not worry if you want to be an administrative assistant because you will find many types of administrative assistant resume design ideas. Here are some types of resumes that can be followed as your resume.
Administrative Assistant Resume Template
This resume is simple because it is editable and customizable so that you can select the proper one on your template. you only need to fill in the information about administrative assistant resume skills and relevant experience to make it easy to understand and covers all aspects of the professional data.
Administrative Assistant Resume Sample
The resume will be useful because it will lead and guide you to write the proper template. You need to pay attention to the summary and also the achievement because it will be your power on the resume. Pay attention to the skills and also experience to ensure the recipient as well.
Administrative Assistant Resume with No Experience
This resume will be suitable for you who has no experience before. You should not worry because the purpose of this resume is to communicate information effectively. Therefore, you can show your quality in your education and also the skills to ensure the people about you very well.
Executive Administrative Assistant Resume
This resume will contain a professional achievement section to display the capability of the candidate. The prospective employees usually will mention promotions if any on your previous job. Therefore, you need to focus on the skills heading as an executive administrative assistant resume.
Administrative Assistant Resume in Word Format
If you are looking for a resume in Word, this resume will be the proper idea for you because this resume is available in Word. You can edit and customize the resume suitable for your need. You can include information about your skills, experience, achievement, and your education here without any difficulties.
Because of that, you should not worry to write this administrative assistant resume. You can write the information about this resume by reading the sample as your reference. This resume is commonly easy to understand and it will cover all aspects of the professional and personal data. You only need to write in a short, concise, and meaningful sentence.