Elementary Teacher Resume
It is very challenging to be an elementary teacher. You don’t only need to be able to teach but also understand children’s characters. To get hired in an elementary school as a teacher, you should send an application letter along with your resume. This elementary teacher resume will help you a lot.
Sample of Elementary Teacher Resume
Before we discuss it further, let’s see the elementary teacher resume sample below first!
Spring Street, Texas 55292
Elementary school teacher with 7+ years of experience, managing classrooms of 30+ students. adept at using various teaching techniques to encourage student growth & behavior. Licensed teacher in Texas, with a Bachelor’s degree in Interdisciplinary Studies as well as Special Education certificate. Looking to leverage my teaching experience & creativity to engage at risk students.
Bachelor’s degree in Interdisciplinary Studies with a concentration in Special Education
Texas ABC, JJ College, TX: 2009 – 2013
XXX Elementary School, San Antonio, Texas, 2016 – present
5th Grade Teacher
- Prepare & administer regular subject tests to 32 students, complete with detailed quarterly progress reports for parents.
- Make & adept lesson plans based on students’ academic needs such as individual & group work.
- Established an open-door policy for 06.00 to 08.00 a.m. teacher/parent conferences 3 days a week.
- Developed TEKS-compatible health & nutrition activities to promote better exercise & food habits.
ABC Elementary School, New Braunfels, Texas, 2013 – 2016
1st Grade Teacher
- Met with counselors, administrators, guardians, and parents to address & resolve behavioral problems of the students.
- Planned, advertised, & executed an after-school art class to all grades.
- Fostered student curiosity & interest in learning through hands-on activities & field trips.
- Designed & implemented daily lesson plans for classroom of 27 students.
- Positive attitude
- Differentiated instruction
- Classroom management
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Active learning
- Lesson planning
- Special Education Teaching Certificate
- Texas Teacher Certification
How to Write an Elementary Teacher Resume
To write an elementary school teacher resume, you should do the following step by step:
- First of all, sort out the format first!
- Second of all, begin with a resume summary or objective then!
- After that, ace your job description as well as teaching skills section!
- Next, turn the Education section into the reason the employer hires you!
- Lastly, include some electives on your resume with extra sections!
People also ask
- Apology Letter To Boss For Misconduct for Keeping Better Relationship
- Dental Insurance Appeal to Claim the Right
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Sample
- 19+ CV Format Template and How to Compose the Right Structure
- Retirement of Appreciation to Congratulate Good Employee
How Do You Format an Elementary Teacher Resume?
When it comes to the elementary teacher resume format, you should use the reverse-chronological layout because most recruiters prefer this format. You should also select a legible front and use 1-inch margins. Make sure that you know what to include in your resume!
Do You Need to Add Achievements on your Resume?
Achievements will be a benefit. So, if you have some achievements, make sure that you include them! However, you can still make your resume stand out from the competition even though you don’t have achievements. You can still emphasize other sections.
How Do You List Your Work Experience on Your Resume?
It depends on the format you use. Since the reverse-chronological format is the best option, you have to write your most recent work experience first. For your information, the reverse-chronological resume is the most acceptable format and most recruiters will prefer it.
Elementary Teacher Resume with No Work Experience
Becoming an elementary teacher while having no experience seems impossible except you send an impressive resume to your potential employer. This resume is appropriate for you who want to apply for a teacher at an elementary school but don’t have any work experience before.
Elementary Teacher Resume Template Word
If you are looking for an elementary school teacher resume sample template, you are on the right site. This resume template is available in Word that allows you use and edit it easily. So, you can adjust its content to your own qualifications. Make sure that you only include the relevant details!
Elementary Teacher Resume for College
For you who are still studying at a college but you want to be an elementary school teacher, you can use this resume to make your own. This resume will help any college student in writing an impressive resume. So, just feel free to use it and write your own resume now!
Resume for Elementary Teacher First Job
If you are looking for your first job as a teacher at an elementary school, you have to write a resume and this will help you a lot. On your resume, you have to include all the required qualifications. If you have no experience, you can focus on your education and skills. So, your resume can still stand out.
Elementary Teacher Resume Sample
It is not easy to write an impressive resume. This resume sample will be useful and helpful for you who want to make your resume impressive. It uses a professional format & structure so that your resume will be acceptable if you follow its format.
Elementary Teacher Resume Example
If you have never written a resume, this example can inspire you. This resume example is appropriate for you who want an elementary teacher position. However, you can also use it for any other position you want. Make sure that you write a resume based on the required qualification on the job posting.
Free Elementary School Resume Template
You can find a resume template on the internet easily. This resume template is free for anyone who wants to write a resume. So, whether you want to apply for an elementary teacher position or other jobs, you should pay attention to this resume template & follow it. Then, send it with your application letter!
We know that writing an elementary teacher resume is very challenging. Your resume should be written carefully to make it impressive. With this resume template, you will be able to save time and effort in writing a resume. This resume uses the reverse-chronological layout where most recruiters prefer it.