Entry Level Resume Example for Career Starters
After graduating, you should start your career from an entry-level position. When you are starting your career, you should write a resume and send it along with an application letter. If you don’t know how to start it, you need to pay attention to the following entry level resume example.
Sample of Entry Level Resume
Below is an entry level resume sample you can use as your reference:
111 Woodswalker Way, NY 11011
Responsible & energetic emerging professional, positioned to contribute to environmental conservative initiatives in Ranger Park I role requiring good physical stamina, dedication, as well as a deep love of the outdoors.
- Mechanical/Technical Skills: Computer proficiencies include GPS software & Ms. Office. Skilled in use & repair of gardening equipment and trail maintenance.
- Education/Communications: Engage interest in outdoor adventures actively through dynamic oral & interpersonal communications. Utilize skills in active listening to assess & respond to individual’s needs.
- Recreational Land Use: Good training & experience leading both adults and children in outdoor recreational activities such as skiing, swimming, camping, backpacking, nature walks, and hiking.
- Wilderness Literacy: Well-versed in wilderness literacy & survival methodologies such as adventure planning, river navigation, rock-climbing, wilderness medicine, and orienteering. Certified in First Aid and CPR.
University of Ithaca, Ithaca, New York
Bachelor of Science in Outdoor Adventure Leadership
Dean’s List, Habitat for Humanity, and Oyrward Bound
University of Ithaca, Ithaca, New York
Student – Outdoor Adventure Leadership, October 2018 to March 2021
Enthusiastically completed pioneering study program in outdoor adventure leadership, laying firm groundwork for career in wildness management & education. Key coursework: Wilderness Expedition Leadership, Recreational Land Use Ethics, Wilderness Literacy, Outdoor Adventure Skills, and Select Topics in Rescue.
- PALS Program: Participated in multiple activity-based courses such as aquatics, fitness, snowboarding, and skiing.
- Completed physically challenging semester-long wilderness immersion experience through mountainous terrain in JJ Park.
Nature Abounds, Saratoga Springs, New York
Volunteer, springs 2019, 2020, and 2021
As volunteer for the program of Watch the Wild, conducted daily assessments of local parks, wildlife activity, and weather, analyzing & reporting findings through online portal.
- Recruited 30 new volunteers for the program of Nature Abounds through active communication of non-profit mission as well as goals to groups of local community.
Baker Lawn, Saratoga Springs, New York
Gardener, Summer 2019, 2020, 2021
Built loyal network of clients for garden, lawn, & pool maintenance services.
- Provided attentive & best-quality customer service leading to referrals which generated more than 40 ongoing clients.
How to Write an Entry Level Resume
To write an entry level resume, you should do the following steps:
- Optionally, you can begin with the headline or objective.
- After that, you have to include your contact information.
- Then, you need to put your work experience.
- Next, don’t forget to add your education.
- For the next step, you must highlight your skills.
People also ask
How Do I Find a Job with No Experience?
If you have no experience, you have to focus on what you have. Sometimes, you have a few experiences but you don’t aware of them. For example, your volunteering, unpaid work, etc. belong to your experience. You should also demonstrate your intent through an impressive entry level resume.
How to Get Your Resume Noticed?
Here, you have to list your work experience. Besides that, you should focus on your achievements. In addition, make sure that you use a proper template. One more, you cannot forget editing and proofreading it. If you have no idea, you can use this resume example as your reference.
Entry Level Resume with No Work Experience
With no experience, you should include a summary statement on your resume. You also have to choose a proper format. It is also important to pay attention to technical details. You must also focus on your skills & education. This resume sample will inspire you in writing your own resume.
Entry Level Resume Template Word
If you are looking for an entry level resume template, you are on the right site. This resume template is appropriate for any job position. You are allowed to edit the resume easily because it is available in Word. So, just feel free to customize it to fit your needs.
Entry Level Resume for College
This resume example is appropriate for students at college or even high school. This is designed for job starters. So, you can use and follow its format even though you have no experience at all. You can still make it stand out by emphasizing your skills and education.
Resume for Entry Level First Job
For you who are looking for an entry level first job, this resume template will be useful and helpful. Your resume will stand out if you add any unpaid work or volunteering experience. Your skills and education should also be emphasized to impress your potential employer.
Entry Level Resume Sample
This resume sample is easy to use. It is made by a professional with an appropriate format. Its format is accepted by most recruiters. Therefore, you have to use this format. Now, you can practice writing your own resume.
Entry Level Resume Example
If this is the first time you would like to write a resume for an entry level position, you can pay attention to this example. So, you will know about its format & structure. Anyway, this example can be your reference.
Free Entry Level Resume Template
It is important to find a resume template before writing your own resume. This resume template is free to use. It is also customizable. You can use this template anytime you want. If you want to be able to write a resume effortlessly, use this template!
After paying attention to the entry level resume example above, it is your turn to write your own resume. Make sure that you follow its format and write a resume based on your own qualifications. Then, you can send it along with an application letter to your potential employer.