Executive Resume Template to Promote Personal Value
An executive resume is an important document to be considered since it will be very useful to highlight your experience and strength. Of course, with a clear resume, the chance to join new management will be easier. That is why seeing the detailed executive resume template is needed.
Yes, a template of an executive resume can be a helper for you. As a common document, the template here will show the detailed information that should be written inside a professional resume. Besides, it also can be a reference and guidance to make sure that you do not make any mistakes.
On this occasion, we will talk to you about some matters of an executive resume. For those who are curious about it, please take a seat and read the following writings below.
Sample of Executive Resume
Since a resume becomes an important and essential document, especially for the recruitment process, you need to be careful in writing it. A way that will help you in writing this resume is by seeing the executive resume sample.
Here, we have a simple sample of the executive resume that you could use as a reference. The sample is:
New York City, NY | (123) 611-0911 | Bernanos.email@example.com
A skilled and dedicated executive with five years of experience in the different areas of corporate productions that include office management, office skills training, and sales marketing, bringing the detailed valued expertise to inspire the high-rated work environment.
New York Western University
June 2010 – July 2014
Jenkins Tech, Production Supervisor
June 2019 – current
- Managed the detailed quality assurance program
- Decreasing rework around 40% and saving the annual production cost
- Implemented the safety regulations that decreased the incidents of job site
- Conducted hands-on inspections of the finalized products before allowing the approval of sales
- Conducted the training of the office software, especially Microsoft Office
Crane and Yanks, Personnel Supervisor
May 2015 – June 2019
- Organized routine training sessions with the staff to cover the company topics, as suicide prevention, personal safety during the working session, depression, and others
- Managed all employee training folder to ensure that all matters are in compliance
- Conducted kinds of counseling for the employees
- Microsoft Office
- Time management
- High dedication
How to Make an Executive Resume?
Seeing the executive resume sample is a good matter to ease you when you want to create this resume. However, there are some steps to be known to ease you in writing a professional executive resume.
Well, to make a good and professional executive resume, you may follow some steps below:
- Use an appropriate format of the executive resume
- Include the name and the detailed personal contact information
- Add the information about the education
- Includes the detailed activities
- Include the detailed working experience
- List the special interest or awards if you have
People also ask
- Award Announcement to Appreciate Employee’s Achievement
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Sample
- Resignation from Full-Time to Part-Time for Controlling Working Hours
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reasons and What to Write There
- 19+ CV Format Template and How to Compose the Right Structure
What are the tips to make a good executive resume to get a new job?
To make a good and professional executive resume, there are some tips that you may follow, as:
- Make the detailed executive resume stand out
- Be specific, especially in giving the personal information
- List the detailed and transferable skills
- Use the relevant keywords
- Be selective in adding the detailed information inside the resume
Is it needed to make an executive resume with a specific design?
Since a resume will be the first document to be read by the recruiter, writing an interesting resume is a must. Well, the interesting and nice executive resume can be gotten through a unique design. That is why considering a design is needed.
The design of your executive resume will be very useful to increase readability. Of course, the recruiters will be easier to read your detailed information. Besides, a certain design also will increase your professionalism in writing a professional executive resume.
How many pages should an executive resume be?
Thinking about the pages of the executive resume is also important to make sure that the recruiter will be comfortable in reading your document. The best idea about the number of pages for an executive resume is 2 to 3 pages.
Well, keeping a resume as concise as possible is needed. It means you need to be careful in choosing the information to be included in your resume.
Kinds of Executive Resume Templates
To ease you in writing a professional executive resume, we have some templates that can be your guide. Using a template is very useful since you do not need to think about the shape of a resume.
Admission Executive Resume Template
If you are an admission or a candidate that wants to get a certain admission position, this template is a true helper for you. As we know, a professional resume will influence the chance to be applied by the management. This template will maximize the chance to be a new member, as you want.
Simple Executive Resume Template
Do you want to get a simple and easy-to-follow executive resume template? Well, this template is the answer. It is a very simple template to guide you in arranging your personal information. Using this template is a nice idea since it can be applied to different fields.
Admin Executive Resume Template
For those who want to be an executive admin, using this template is a great guide to get a new position. This executive resume template offers a professional shape and you just need to follow the detailed points to create your resume.
Sales Executive Resume Template
It is a perfect template of executive resume for those who want to be new sales. You may download this template and then personalize the detailed information. Editing this template is very easy using the proper software.
Well, that is all about the executive resume that you need to know. Now, you just need to choose the most appropriate executive resume template and then personalize it to build your value. Create the best resume and get the new executive position that you want!
Executive Resume Template Sample