When you are sick, you probably can leave for the job suitable for the procedure of the companies. This idea, you need to arrange a sick leave letter. This letter will allow you to make a formal document about your request to take an extended leave of absence from work due to your illness.
What is a sick leave letter?
This sick leave letter idea is a formal document that is formally arranged by any company. In this letter, you also need to include the details related to your absence including the dates and project you are working on. You also need to understand what information you should include in the letter to make it easy to write.
- 5+ 24×36 poster psd template free
- 10+ 2 inch round label example psd design
- 5+ 20 sided box free psd template
- 10+ 4 x 6 Postcard template free psd
- 5+ 4 Square Writing template free psd
How to write a sick leave letter
Besides, to write this sick leave letter template, you also need to know some processes or steps to make it easy to understand. This letter has to serve as proof in your HR file for the future. You can follow some ideas below to make your letter impressive.
- You have to get the proper format where you have to type the letter in 10 to 12-point font and have a margin of one inch on all sides of the text
- You also need to write the date and the recipient’s address to make it easy to understand
- Remember to make a good greeting and explain the purpose of sending the letter on the body of the letter
Tips to write a sick leave letter
Furthermore, you also will need some tips to make your sick leave letter format better. Here are some of the tips to follow:
- Your letter has to be direct and state your goal in the first or second sentence
- You also need to include the details such as where you were the specific, high-priority project and so forth
- Remember to express your appreciation for your employer’s understanding
The example of a sick leave letter
Besides, you also need a sick leave letter example that will lead you to write the proper letter. This example can be used as your reference when you are writing the letter.
This is an example of the letter:
Dear Mr. Thomas,
I am sending this letter to inform you that I need to take sick leave from work. I am going to remain off work until June 26, 2015.
I have included a letter from my doctor to confirm that I need to take that amount of time off to fully recover. I do apologize for any trouble that my absence from work may cause. I do intend to check periodically my email and work on some projects.
If any urgent matters occur while I am on sick leave, please contact me via email or cell phone at 666-000-5565. Do not hesitate to let me know if you need any additional information from my physician. Besides, please let me know also if you have any questions or need clarification on anything related to my workload.
Thank you for your understanding in this one
You also can give any additional documentation to ensure that you are sick on your sick leave letter. With this idea, your employer will know your circumstance very well.