The duties of the daycare are not easy because they will take a child out of their daily. Therefore, when you want to take the child out of their day, you can write the daycare termination letter. This letter will help you very well because it can be used to inform you that daycare management will not be with you anymore.
What is a daycare termination letter?
The daycare termination letter idea is a formal letter that you will inform the parent that you will terminate as daycare management for their children. Most daycare contract will contain a clause requiring notice before withdrawing the children from the program.
How to create a daycare termination letter
When you want to arrange this letter, you need to pay attention to the steps. It will help you to make your daycare termination letter template easy to read. Here are some of the steps that can be followed:
- Your letter should include the date you will terminate your relationship with the daycare provider
- Your letter has to begin with an opening paragraph with your intention statement, the name of your child or children, and also the termination date
- On the body paragraph, you can include the information that you believe is important to protect your interest and you can end your letter with the contact information
Tips to write a daycare termination letter
Furthermore, you also need some tips to write this daycare termination letter format to make the letter better. The tips also will arrange the letter getting awesome when it is applied. Here are some of the tips:
- You need to write your letter in a clear and concise manner
- Apply a positive tone to your letter to make the letter looking good
- Avoid any ambiguity in your letter so that you can keep the misunderstanding away in a letter
The example of a daycare termination letter
To facilitate you in writing this letter, you also can read any daycare termination letter example to make your letter awesome. This sample also will be used as your reference to write.
Here is an example of this letter:
Dear Ms. Jack
I write this letter to inform you that as of January 5, 2016, our children Honey and Benny Laurent will no longer be attending Happy Day Care. As per our contract, please accept this letter as our official 2-week notice. The bill will be paid through the end of December.
In January, I will be taking a new job in London. Although the move will make good the business and financial sense, we consider that it probably will be difficult for our children. We will appreciate the cooperation of your teachers in this matter and ask that any discussion focus on the positive aspects.
We are also pleased with the level of care Happy Day Care has for the children. Honey and Benny have made many friends at your daycare facility. Please call me if you have any questions at 666-999-6667. Thank you again for taking great care of our children.
That is all about a daycare termination letter. You also can include other important information or reason why you want to leave for these daycare facilities.