- 1 Professional Resume Template for Any Job Position
- 2 Sample of Professional Resume
- 3 How to Write a Professional Resume
- 4 How Long Is a Professional Resume?
- 5 How Do You Make a Professional Resume Stand Out?
- 6 How Much Does It Cost for a Professional Resume?
- 7 How Does a Professional Resume Look Like?
- 8 Professional Resume with No Work Experience
Professional Resume Template for Any Job Position
An unprofessional resume will get tossed in the trash right away. A hiring employer often gets many applicants. An unprofessional resume will make you look unprofessional & also cost you a possible interview. Therefore, you will need to pay attention to the following professional resume template.
Sample of Professional Resume
Now, let’s see a professional resume sample below first!
111 Main Street, MS 55292
Good & able-bodied production assistant with 9 years of experience in assembly of components & sub-components for automotive & aviation parts manufacturers.
- Outstanding work ethic & team building skills: flexible shifts & willing to work overtime.
- Diligent in completing daily production timesheets & reports.
- Skilled in use of automated machinery, manual tools, forklifts, air-circulated tools, and weld guns.
- Process-oriented, ensuring quality & safe assembly line production in hazardous factory settings.
JJ Auto Company, Canton, MS
Production Technician, August 2018 – present
Weld automotive components as technician on fast-paced assembly line. Use welding tools & automated machinery: perform pack parts & quality control for shipping.
- Made a process checklist to help train new hires.
- Maintained excellent attendance record throughout tenure.
ABC Manufacturing, Jackson, MS
Assembly Technician, July 2015 – June 2018
Set up & operated assembly department test stands skillfully. Interpreted schematics: utilized hand tools & testing instruments such as venire calipers and micrometers.
- Chose by supervisor to train summer workers in cleaning tasks, packing, and assembly line.
- Earned awards of Employee of the Month at least 3 times each year.
Southern Supply, Mayhew, MS
Warehouse Assistant, March 2012 – April 2015
Concurrent with education, operated forklift during second shift in warehouse receiving & shipping operations.
- Earned top scores on quarterly performance reports.
- Willingly weekend shifts and worked overtime as needed.
Associates Degree in Machining Technology, 2011
East Mississippi University, Mayhew, MS
How to Write a Professional Resume
There are a few steps to do for writing a professional resume:
- Begin with your contact information first!
- After that, continue with your profile.
- Then, you have to highlight your work experience.
- Next, you need to include your education.
- If required, it is also a good idea to add your relevant skills.
People also ask
How Long Is a Professional Resume?
In modern hiring, a professional resume sample template must be as short as possible & still convey your worth. Most recruiters and job seekers prefer one-page resumes. However, it depends on the work experience. The more experiences you have, the longer your resume can be.
How Do You Make a Professional Resume Stand Out?
To make your resume stand out from the competition, you have to choose the best resume type. You also need to select a simple font. Then, keep your formatting consistent! In addition, keep it focused and get creative! One more, doesn’t forget to proofread your resume before sending it to the recruiter.
How Much Does It Cost for a Professional Resume?
You can actually write your professional resume on your own. However, you may hire a writer for your professional resume. The service charge can vary depending on the writer. Anyway, it usually ranges from 100 to 400 dollars. It depends on how advanced your resume has to be.
How Does a Professional Resume Look Like?
A professional resume should not only be simple but it should also contain clear section headings. You also need to make it stand out with capital letters, a different color, and bold style. You also need to skip the fancy graphics, illustrations and pie charts.
Professional Resume with No Work Experience
For you who have no work experience, you can still create a professional resume. With this resume sample, you will be able to impress your potential employer by emphasizing your education, skills, and even awards. So, this resume is appropriate for a job or career starter.
Professional Resume Template Word
If you need a professional resume sample template, you are on the right site. Here, we provide you a resume example available in Word. So, you can easily edit it to fit your needs. Make sure that the content of your resume is based on your own qualifications.
Professional Resume for College
This resume is only appropriate for a fresh graduate but also a student at a college. Whether you are studying for a bachelor or master’s degree, this resume will help you a lot for writing your own professional resume to find your desired job or position.
Professional Resume First Job
Whether you are an experienced individual or a person who is looking for a first job, this resume is appropriate for you. This resume is professionally written that fits any position. You just need to adjust its content to the job post.
Professional Resume Sample
This resume sample uses a professional format & structure. It also uses good grammar & correct spelling. This is designed for anyone and any position. So, whether you want an entry-level position or a managerial role, you can use this sample for your reference in creating your professional resume.
Professional Resume Example
It is always difficult to write an impressive resume. If you want to apply for a professional job position, this example will inspire you. So, you will be able to write a resume that stands out from the competition along the applicants. This example is very simple and well-formatted.
Free Professional Resume Template
You can find a resume template on the internet easily. However, if you are searching a resume template that meets your needs, this one is what you are looking for. This resume template is free to use and easy to edit. Therefore, you can save a lot of time & effort in writing your own resume.
If you are challenged to write a resume for applying for your desired job, you can use this professional resume template. By using this template, you will be able to write your own resume quickly as well as effortlessly. So, just feel free to use this anytime you want.