How to Make a Good Web Developer Resume with Sample
Being a web developer is very interesting. However, it is challenging to get this job. When there is a job opening, you have to make a web developer resume as soon as possible and apply for that job. Your resume should use a proper format & structure.
Sample of Web Developer Resume
The following web developer resume sample can inspire you in writing your own resume:
100 West Ave, Fullerton, CA 99899
Web developer with 8 year experience in designing & developing user interface, debugging, as well as training staff in eCommerce techs. Proven ability in optimizing websites functionally which improve data retrieval & workflow efficiencies?
Grooming Techs – Fullerton, CA
Web Developer, June 2015 – present
Skills and tools: CSS, .NET, Oracle, Access, PERL, PHP
- Revamped website application security apps, minimizing hacker attics from 2.5% to 0.01%.
- Designed & developed user-friendly web, including optimized check-out page which increased user clicks as well as subsequently customer purchase by 25%.
- Trained more than 40 staff members in internal website functions, including steppes on how to make minor changes or updates independently.
- Fixed bugs from existing webs & implemented enhancements which improved website speed and functionality significantly.
Focus Solutions – Fullerton, CA
Web Developer, Jan 2013 to May 2015
- Developed dynamic & interactive web which ensured high traffic, user experience, and page views, resulting in 45% increase in sales revenue.
- Oversaw full software development lifecycle for 8 projects with 100-percent on time delivery while staying 7% under budget.
- Implemented server which expedited document generation & search functionality by 20% earning commendation as well as award from upper management.
- Designed processes for cleanup & performance improvement which minimized downtime by 15%.
State California University – Fullerton, CA
Bachelor of Science in Web Development
- Certified Java Programmer
- Able to communicate with cross-functional teams
- Proficient in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and WordPress
How to Write a Web Developer Resume
- Open the web developer resume template with its objective!
- Don’t list your experience only, but also provide context!
- Mention your education including your GPA!
- Highlight your additional skills that are relevant to the position!
People also ask
What Does a Web Developer Do?
A web developer creates & maintains websites. He/she is also responsible for the technical aspects of the websites such as its capacity & performance that are measures of a web’s speed & how much traffic the website can handle. Additionally, a web developer may create the site content.
What Is the Best Format for a Web Developer Resume?
There are a few formats you can use for this resume. However, the best and most common web developer resume format is the reverse-chronological format. In fact, most recruiters like this format and they hate a functional resume format.
How to Write a Resume Objective or Resume Summary
If you have got lacks of experience, it is a good idea to use a resume summary. On the other side, it is better to use a resume objective if you do not. Either way, you should include plenty of measurable wins in your own resume profile.
How to Describe Your Web Developer Experience
Without the experience section, your resume will not be going anywhere. Your experience will light the hiring employer up. If you got some achievements related to your job experience, just write them down. You should list your job experience from the most recent one first.
Web Developer Resume with No Work Experience
If you want to create a web developer resume with no work experience, you are on the right site. With no work experience, this resume optimizes the education and skills sections. So, if you also have no job experience and just start your career, you should also focus on your education & relevant skills.
Web Developer Resume Template Word
The resume template available in this article in Word. So, you will be able to use and edit it to fit your needs. You can save the resume in your desired format like PDF. This resume template is designed for anyone who needs the reference for writing such a resume.
Web Developer Resume for College
With a lot of work experiences, you can easily impress the hiring employer by highlighting your work experience. However, if you are still a student, you can focus on your education. Besides that, it is also a good idea to include unpaid work experience if any.
Resume for Web Developer First Job
This resume can be used by anyone. Whether you are an experienced web developer or just starting a career as a web developer, this resume template is appropriate for you. This will help you to write your own resume for applying for a web developing job.
Web Developer Resume Sample
You have seen the resume sample above. This sample is very simple, clear, and easy to read & use. This resume sample can is free to use. So, you do not need to pay at all to use it. This resume comes in a proper format & structure.
Web Developer Resume Example
If you have never writing a resume for a web developing job, you can pay attention to this example. This example can be the excellent reference for you. Make sure that you write your resume based on your own qualifications.
Free Web Developer Resume Template
Besides easy to customize, this resume template is also free. Anyone is allowed to use it anytime. If you also need this template, just follow its format & structure. However, you can also consider using other formats. Anyway, keep it simple and professional!
Writing a web developer resume should be done carefully. Therefore, we provide you an example and guidelines. By following the example and guidelines here, you will be able to impress the hiring employer with your qualifications. Hopefully, this will help you a lot in writing a good & impressive resume.