Well-built HR Resume Sample and Tips
One of the most favorite job positions is Human Resource (HR). If you are interested in it and you have the relevant educational background, you can apply for this position when available. If you don’t know how to write a resume, this HR resume sample will inspire you.
Sample of HR Resume
Hopefully, you can get the advantage of this sample HR resume below:
1221 Buttonwood Drive, Chicago, IL 55292
A Human Resources Generalist with 7 years of experience helping with & fulfilling company staffing needs & requirements. Aiming to use my exceptional skills in communication & organization to reach your HR initiatives. Have a Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management & a Professional in HR Certification.
JCM Laboratory – Chicago, IL
HR Generalist, October 2018 – present
- Implement effective HR policies to make sure that all practices are in compliance with the regulations of labor & employment
- Develop targeted outreach recruitment programs to hire more minorities & meet affirmative action requirements
- Increased employee retention above 85% by maintaining a positive work environment rigorously
- Made a web with an embedded database & FTP functionality to enable online recruitment for the company & reducing recruitment costs by 15%
- Arbitrate labor disputes in collaboration with the legal department
- Develop user-friendly app forms & questionnaires to be used by the company during staff recruitment & interviewing
ABC International Hospital, Boston, MA
HR Intern, July 2014 – September 2017
- Relayed important messages from management to the employees of the hospital fast via word of mouth, bulletin notices, and memos
- Updated more than 100 employee records & job assignment every day
- Invited 13 motivational speakers & industry experts to provide lectures & speeches to employees on how to build confidence & morale in the workplace and new industry standards
- Conducted some seminars for the employees of the hospital to update them on employee benefit options
- Advised prospective employees on different tricks & tips that would help them to gain employment in the company
The University of Miami – Miami, FL
B.A. in HR Management, April 2014
- Captain of the varsity baseball & rugby teams
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude
- Skilled in Ms. Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficient with HR Management System Workday & Kronos
- Superb skills in typing (WPM:90)
How to Write an HR Resume
After paying attention to the HR resume example above, you can practice writing your own resume now. Here is how to do it:
- Firstly, write your personal information at the top!
- Secondly, open it with a strong resume objective!
- Thirdly, you must highlight your professional experience.
- After that, add your educational background!
- Then, include additional skills if any!
People also ask
What Are the HR Functions?
There are at least 7 basic functions of a Human Resource (HR). They include HR data & analytics, HR information systems, compensation & benefits, succession planning, learning & development, performance management, and recruitment & selection.
What Does an HR Do All Day?
An HR has the responsibility to arrange interviews, coordinate hiring efforts, and onboard new employees. He/she also makes sure all paperwork involved with hiring someone is filled out. He/she makes sure that everything is successfully navigated, too.
Where Do I Start in HR?
Generally, there are some paths that can lead to an entry-level role in this field. To be an HR, a college degree in HR is required. It should relate to a subject like industrial/organizational psychology or business. Besides that, it is also very important to earn appropriate certifications.
What Are Types of HR?
HR is divided into a few types. They include HR manager, recruitment manager, HR generalist, recruiter, HR specialist, HR coordinator, HR assistant, and employment specialist.
HR Resume with No Work Experience
If you are interested in an HR position but have no experience, your resume should focus on your education and skills. You can also display your honors & awards to make it more impressive. If you don’t know how to write it, you can use this Human Resource resume.
HR Resume Template Word
This resume template is available in Word so that you can easily customize it to fit your needs. With this editable template, you will be able to write a good resume for an HR position effortlessly.
HR Resume for College
This resume is designed for an HR position. This resume is appropriate for college students with a relevant major. Whether you want to continue your study or apply for an HR job, this resume will help you a lot.
Resume for HR First Job
If you are looking for your first job as an HR, you have to make a convincing resume. It is better to start your career in an entry-level position. This resume uses a basic structure so that you can still add other sections if required.
HR Resume Sample
This is a simple resume sample that is recommended for you who are interested in an HR position. You can use it to apply for an HR at your desired company.
HR Resume Example
This example will inspire & guide you to write a solid resume. This resume example is not only appropriate for an HR position but also for other jobs. You just need to match this resume to the job posting. So, you will impress a hiring manager and get selected for a job interview.
Free HR Resume Template
If you want a free template of a resume for an HR position, this can be your option. This resume template is 100% free to use. Anyone who wants to apply for an HR is allowed to use this resume. So, just feel free to pick and download this free HR resume template anytime you want.
Writing a resume is very challenging especially when it comes to an HR position. The HR resume sample above can be your reference. So, make sure that you write your own resume by following its format & structure!