An appreciation letter is a professional means of communication to express thanks and gratitude for the people due to their good deeds. Therefore, if your employees did some great achievement, you need to give them an Appreciation letter for a job well done to make them happy and increasing their job in the future.
What are the things to include in an Appreciation letter for a job well done?
When you are arranging this Appreciation letter for a job well-done idea, you need to include the important things to make the readers happy. The proper letter will encourage the recipient to work harder and give better results than before. Therefore, you have to arrange this letter properly.
- 10+ Cornell notes template
- 10+ letter head template
- 10+ 11×17 Brochure psd template free
- 10+ Mask free template in PSD
- 10+ Printable coupon psd template free
How to create an Appreciation letter for a job well-done
To write this letter is not too difficult if you do understand the aim of the letter. The Appreciation letter for job well-done design should be arranged with some ideas below. Here are some of the ideas to follow:
- You have to begin your letter to express your gratitude at the beginning of the letter to make the recipient understanding the intention of your letter
- You also have to pinpoint the specific action in the next paragraph to inform the employees about their achievement
- To end your letter, you can include what you are grateful for and why
Tips to write an Appreciation letter for a job well-done
Besides, you also need to include some tips to make this Appreciation letter for job well-done format easy to read. Here are some of the tips to follow when you are writing this letter:
- You have to keep your letter professional, polite, and to the point
- You also have to try to send the letters as soon as possible when the event is still fresh in both parties’ mind
- Make it simple and check your grammatical one
The example of an Appreciation letter for a job well-done
To facilitate your writing this letter, you also can read the Appreciation letter for a job well-done example. This example will help you to guide the letter as well.
This is an example:
Dear John Stones,
I want to take the time to let you know that you have done a great job in the company for programming the system. Your technology staff did an outstanding job of training the rest of the employees on the new programming.
The program that you have done is very helpful for the company. It has proven to be a stellar move on your part. Please know that when the evaluation time comes around, you will be rewarded for your great efforts. The new program has already shown the management that all of the processes are now faster.
With those achievements, I want to go ahead and give you an extra week’s vacation to be taken at your convenience. The Human Resources Department has been informed of your additional week vacation and a copy of this letter will be placed in your permanent employee file.
Thank you for your great performance,
With deep appreciation for a job well done,
Thomas M. Muller
Cc: Human Resources Department
This Appreciation letter for a job well done will not be difficult to arrange. You only need to know the aim of the letter to make it easy to read.