When you want to terminate your employment because of their bad performances, you need to arrange a termination letter due to poor performance. This letter will help you to protect you as an employer very well. This letter will be useful and it is also easy to arrange so that you have to make it properly.
What should I include in writing a termination letter due to poor performance?
To write this letter, you need to make detailed information to ensure the readers about their work performance. Your termination letter due to poor performance design will be great if you can give the data about the employee’s performance during working. Therefore, you have to make it simple with the data.
- 10+ Cornell notes template
- 10+ Kids menu psd template free
- 10+ Mask free template in PSD
- 10+ 12 hour shift schedule template excel
- 10+ Coming soon example psd design
How to make a termination letter due to poor performance
Furthermore, you also need to follow the steps when you are arranging this termination letter due to poor performance format. Here are some of the steps to follow in writing the letter:
- You can make a good draft by arranging it carefully to make the readers easy to read
- You also can mention the examples that you can back with the documented as a proof
- You can include the allegation that amounts to little more than suspicion on the letter
Tips to write a termination letter due to poor performance
Besides, you also have to know some tips to arrange a termination letter due to a poor performance template. The tips will help you to make it easy and the readers also will know your aims to arrange the letter. Here are some of the tips:
- You have to apply straightforward language and working that leaves no room for the doubt
- You also need to include the date of the termination and information about how the employee will receive the final paycheck
- You also can include other information that is relevant to your company and the specific employee
The sample of a termination letter due to poor performance
The template also will be easier to read if you know the format of the letter well. Gaining this purpose, you can read the termination letter due to poor performance example that will guide you to write the proper letter.
This is the sample:
I write this letter to inform you that effective today August 12, 2015, you are being dismissed from Star Designer service. Your dismissal is due to the poor performance for over 6 months.
When you were hired, the manager discusses the company’s performance expectations with you. The expectation from us about you during the orientation is not too good. In the work time, you are failed to do the best service for the customers. After 4 weeks of employment, you are also offered additional coaching which you turn down.
To prevent this final step your manager developed a performance improvement plan (PIP) that include your input and was approved by you in writing. During the term of this plan, your performance declined further and was documented by 3 letters of reprimand.
You also will be paid for any unused vacation or sick days that you have accrued. This payment if any, will be included with your final paycheck. To know more information, you can call me at 666-000-9999. We are enclosing the information concerning your eligibility under COBRA for continuing coverage by group health insurance.
Thomas A. Brown,
Star designer service
That is all about a termination letter due to poor performance. This letter will not be difficult if you know the aims of the letter to your employees.