Sample Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume to Get the First Job
Becoming an entry-level administrative assistant can be a good option, especially for the fresher who wants to start their journey in getting a job. However, to be selected as a new employee, they need to make a professional resume, as equipment from the recruitment process. That is why knowing about the sample entry-level administrative assistant resume is needed.
Since making a professional resume is very challenging, seeing a sample of it will be very helpful. The sample can be a reference and source of inspiration for you. We are sure that you will know what to be written inside the entry-level administrative assistant resume and build the personal value to get a new job, as your target.
Here, let us tell about some matters of the entry-level administrative assistant resume and its important other matters. For those who are curious about it, please read the whole writing.
Sample of Entry-Level Administrative Assistant Resume
Here we have a simple sample of the entry-level administrative assistant resume to inspire you. By seeing the sample, you could prepare the whole points that should be written inside a professional resume.
North London, UK | (555) 871-8837 | Elizabeth.email@example.com
Highly focused entry-level administrative assistant with high dedication and great customer service record. Effective multitasker that could handle kinds of different jobs and projects with different targets at the same time. Working with high professionalism, independence, and complete accuracy.
- Great administration abilities
- Strong office management and clerical skills
- Outstanding familiarity with the management practices and business principles
- Exceptional organization and presentation abilities
- High ability in using tools such as Tally and Quick Books
- Excellent proficiency with the whole Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint, Word, Access, and Outlook
- Good written and oral communication skills
Green Valley Company,
North London, UK
- Provided front-desk support and other clerical assistance when it is needed
- Performed data entry, reports using a computer, and different kinds of paperwork that is related to the clerical tasks
- Utilized Quick Books to maintain and update the whole financial book-keeping of the company
- Answered the detailed call and telephone
- Maintained the schedule of appointment
- Assisted in performance for all administrative duties as it is needed
Bachelor’s Degree – Finance and Business Administration
The State University of North London, UK
2009 – 2013
Awards and Honor
Dean’s List 2016 – 2019
How to Make an Entry-Level Administrative Assistant Resume?
To make a good entry-level administrative assistant resume, you may follow some steps to make it. Some simple steps to be followed in writing this resume are:
- Follow the basic formal format of the professional resume
- Write the basic personal information, including name, address, phone number, and others
- Include a professional summary
- Write some details of the core qualifications
- Include professional experience
- Add information about the education
- Include awards and honors
People also ask
What are the tips to apply in writing a resume of the entry-level administrative assistant?
To make a professional entry-level administrative assistant resume, there are some tips to follow:
- Keep the resume of the entry-level administrative assistant brief
- Emphasize the detailed value
- Get the attention of the employer
- Start with a strength summary
- Customize each objective
- Focus on future
- Include important qualifications
What are common skills that entry-level administrative assistants should have?
To be an entry-level administrative assistant, you need to have some common skills, which also will be the consideration of the recruiter to recruit. Some common skills to be had are:
- Time management
- Organization skills
- Microsoft Office
- Event coordination
- Data entry
- Customer service
- Communication skills
What are common certifications that an entry-level administrative assistant should have?
- Certified administrative professional
- Certified personal assistant specialist
- Driver’s license
- First aid
- Food handler
- Microsoft Office specialist
Kinds of Entry-Level Administrative Assistant Resume Template
To ease you in writing a professional entry-level administrative assistant resume, using a template can be a good idea to be done. A template shows the detailed information that you need to include. Besides, it also informs you how to arrange the whole information inside a resume.
Industry Entry-Level Administrative Assistant Resume
For those who want to join the industry management, this template can be a good option to be chosen. By using this template, you could build great personal value as it is needed by the management. Of course, the chance to be selected as a new member will be bigger.
Executive Entry-Level Administrative Assistant Resume
Becoming an executive entry-level administrative assistant is a good dream to be reached. However, there will be more tight recruitment phases to be faced. This template can be a helper to write the detailed personal information, so you could be selected as the new member.
Chronological Entry-Level Administrative Assistant Resume
The chronological entry-level administrative assistant can be another idea of a resume to be made. This resume could show the detailed personal information chronologically, so the recruiter could get clear and detailed information.
No Experience Entry-Level Administrative Assistant Resume
Writing an entry-level administrative assistant resume for the no-experienced candidate is very challenging. However, this template will ease you. By using this template, you could highlight the different detail to increase the personal value, although you have no experience.
Simple Entry-Level Administrative Assistant Resume
It is a very versatile sample of an entry-level administrative assistant resume to be used. This template is simple with a clear arrangement of personal information. Whether you are an experienced candidate or not, this template can be a helper for you.
Well, that is all about the resume for an entry-level administrative assistant that you need to know. As we have said before, a resume is an important document, especially to run the recruitment process. That is why you need to be careful in writing a detailed resume.
Besides, by seeing the sample entry-level administrative assistant resume, you could know the arrangement of the important information that should be added. Just try to find the most appropriate template of the resume based on your need. Follow the format of the template and create your professional resume to get your dreamed new job!