- 1 Principal Resume for an Equipment to Join New Management
- 2 Sample of Principal Resume
- 3 How to Make a Professional Principal Resume?
- 4 What an entry-level principal resume should include?
- 5 What are the essential responsibilities of a principal?
- 6 What are the best characteristics of a principal that a candidate needs to have?
- 7 Kinds of Principal Resume Template
Principal Resume for an Equipment to Join New Management
Becoming a principal sometimes is a dream of an individual. However, to join the new management and get its position, of course, an individual needs to write a principal resume first. Well, this document will be an important paper to spread personal value.
Something to be known, the recruiter will read the resume to determine whether the candidate is applied or not. It is reasonable since a resume consists of some important points, such as contact information, detailed education, qualification, experience, and others.
On this occasion, we will talk to you about the important matters around the resume for a principal candidate. For those who are curious about it, please take a seat and read the following writings below.
Sample of Principal Resume
To ease you in writing a professional principal resume, seeing a sample of it can be a good idea. Well, a resume sample provides detailed information about what to be written inside it and how to arrange the detailed information.
Here, we have a simple sample for a principal resume that you may read completely:
Alaska, US | (555) 127-1002 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Enthusiastic and dedicated principal with great leadership and communication skills. Easy cultivate-trusting and productive relationship with the whole students, parents, teachers, and administrations. Demonstrated the detailed history fostering environment based on the interests and the needs of the students.
- Student discipline
- IEP compliance
- Performance improvement
- Administrative oversight
- Budget administration
- Classroom observer
- Staff development
January 2019 – current
Green Valley School
- Increased the English scores of student around 15% through the private tutor and a special attention
- Met with the parents to resolve the kinds of education conflicts and more issues
- Improved the analytical skills of the students by using the modern program of the computer technologies
- Supervised the orientation of the new teachers and new administrators to ensure the detailed and proper acclimation
May 2016 – December 2018
Great Stars School
- Implemented the workshop of reading to increase the literacy of the students
- Supported the reading programs of the school
- Modified the general curriculum for education, especially to fill the special needs of the students based on the different instructional technologies and techniques
- Enforced and applied the mentoring program to increase the enthusiasm of students to learn
June 2013 – April 2016
Great Stars School
- Developed an after-school program to mentor the underperforming students based on the needs
- Handled the whole disciplinary issues
- Developed the plans to improve the skills and enthusiasm of students
- Oversaw the classroom observation and evaluation for all teachers inside the school
Master of Arts, Education Administration
The State University of Alaska, US
Bachelor of Science – Sport Medicine
The State University of Michigan
- State School District Administrator Certificate
- State School and Supervisor Certificate
- Teacher Certification for Social Studies
How to Make a Professional Principal Resume?
The principal resume sample can be a source of inspiration when you want to write this idea of a resume. However, to ease you in writing this document, there are some steps to be considered when you want to write it.
The steps to make a professional resume for principal are:
- Format the resume using a formal and appropriate arrangement
- Use active and intentional phrases
- Focus on the outcomes of the students
- Details the education
- List the employment experience
- Write about the qualifications
- Be strategic with the reference
- Add relevant additional information
What an entry-level principal resume should include?
To make an entry-level principal resume, there are some matters to be included, such as:
- Contact information
- Objective statement
- Work experience
- Personal information
What are the essential responsibilities of a principal?
A principal has some essential responsibilities to be known, as:
- Creating the positive school culture
- Improving the leadership of the school
- Managing the students, teachers, staff, and other data
- Creating a long-term plan to develop the quality of both school and student
- Cultivating leadership for the school environment
What are the best characteristics of a principal that a candidate needs to have?
- Excellent listener
- Fair and consistent
Kinds of Principal Resume Template
To ease you in writing a professional principal resume, you also could use a template. Well, using a template is a great guide to be applied. The template will ease you by informing the detailed matters to be written.
Assistant Principal Resume Template
It is an easy-to-follow principal resume template that you may choose. Seeing the detailed template, you could make sure that it is a simple but complete template to be added. Just get the template and then personalize the information inside it.
School Principal Resume Template
To join the school management and become a new principal, you need to follow the recruitment process. Of course, writing a professional resume is what to be done for the first time. This template is the true helper for you to write an easy resume.
Elementary Principal Resume Template
Do you want to join the management and become a new elementary principal? Well, this template is a true helper that you could use. It is a very simple template to be applied. All you need to do is downloading the template and then personalize the information.
High School Principal Resume Template
For those who want to be a high-school principal, this template is a good helper that you could apply. It applies the old-school format with simple detail. Of course, you could edit the detailed template based on your achievement and needs.
Vice Principal Resume Template
This template is a helper for those who want to be vice-principal. Well, this template is very interesting, especially with the strong and appealing program for every section. You could make a clear resume with it and the recruiter could get the detailed point that you share.
Well, that is all about the principal resume that you need to know. Now, try to find the most appropriate template and personalize the detailed resume to join the recruitment process. Hopefully, it will be useful for you all.