- 1 Hair Stylist Resume Examples to Get a New Job
- 2 Sample of Hair Stylist Resume
- 3 How to Make Hair Stylist Resume
- 4 What are the top skills that a hairstylist needs to have?
- 5 What are the qualities that a professional hairstylist needs to hand?
- 6 Is a design important to make a resume?
- 7 Kinds of Hair Stylist Resume Template
Hair Stylist Resume Examples to Get a New Job
For those who have skills in styling hair, becoming a hairstylist is a good dream to be true. Of course, by becoming a professional hairstylist, you can show your expression and skills. To help you reach your dream, here we have hairstylist resume examples that you need to know.
Well, something to be underlined is you need a professional resume if you want to join the management. The resume can be a consideration by the recruiter to value you. By providing detailed information inside the resume, the recruiter will know your capabilities.
Here, we will talk more about the resume of a professional hairstylist. For those who are curious about it, please read the following writings below.
Sample of Hair Stylist Resume
Here, we have a simple sample of a hairstylist’s resume to help you create yours. This sample is very easy to follow.
New York, NY | (123) 161-1002 | email@example.com
A high detailed and friendly hairstylist with more than 3 years of experience delighting clients with beautiful results and high consistency. Listen attentively to the different and specific requests, create strong relationships, and drives salon sales.
Long Ford Tech
Associate of the Applied Science in Cosmetology
Hawaii Cloud Water, Hairstylist
July 2019 – current
- Instituted the improved system to track the records of the clients, the product purchases, and the whole previous services
- Quickly generated the loyal client
- Introduce client some different hair product based on the type of their hair
- Increase the product sales up to 15% in 6 months
- Develop a better reputation as a preferred hairstylist, especially for the coloring treatments
Jenkins and Crane, Hairstylist
August 2015 – July 2019
- Encouraged clients to adopt the maintenance strategy to keep their hair
- Provided kinds of hair services and consultations for the clients, including cutting, coloring, styling, and others
- Warmly greeted the guests and offered them refreshments to create a new experience
- Client acquisition
- Balayage specialization
- Good verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Openness to learning other techniques
- High dedication
How to Make Hair Stylist Resume
Since a hairstylist’s resume is very essential, especially to pass the recruitment process, you need to be careful in writing about it. Make sure that you write a professional resume seriously and follow the genuine format.
To be your reference, here we have some steps to consider when you want to write your resume. The steps are:
- Decide the right format and the type of resume that you want to use
- Create a simple header
- Write a professional personal summary
- List the experiences and skills
- List some activities
- Include the information about the education
- List kinds of awards you have
- Add the personal interest
We are sure that you could write your nice hairstylist resume with the different steps. However, those steps can be another reference to consider.
What are the top skills that a hairstylist needs to have?
A professional hairstylist needs to have some top skills. Of course, the skills will be very useful to value the capability of the candidate. By the special skills, we are sure that the chance to be applied as a new hairstylist will be bigger.
Well, some skills that a professional hairstylist needs to have are:
- Great communication skills, especially verbal
- High creativity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Capability to learn new trends of hairstylist quickly
- Having a clear vision
What are the qualities that a professional hairstylist needs to hand?
A professional hairstylist can be seen through their qualities. Well, there are some best qualities that a professional hairstylist needs to have, as:
- Good teamwork
- Maintaining the detailed tactful
- Good personality
- Attention to detail
- Openness to learning new techniques and ideas
Is a design important to make a resume?
The answer is yes. Design is an important part of making a professional hairstylist resume. By applying an interesting design, of course, your resume also will be more interesting. It is very useful to gain the attention of the recruiter.
Kinds of Hair Stylist Resume Template
To ease you in writing a professional resume, we have some templates that can be a reference. Of course, using a template will be quite useful since it shows a clear arrangement about what to be written inside a professional resume.
Here, there are some templates of that resume that could be your references.
Simple Hair Stylist Resume Template
It is a very simple template for those who want to be a new hairstylist. If you want to start your career as a hairstylist, this template could be a good reference. Of course, you just need to follow the arrangement of the information.
Makeup Hair Stylist Resume Template
If you have some interest in makeup and hairstylist, here the hairstylist resume template that you need to know. Well, this template is very useful to help you highlight the detailed skills, so the chances to be recruited by the management will be bigger.
Experienced Hair Stylist Resume Template
Do you have some experience in styling hair and want to continue your career? This template could be applied to get the chance. By using this template, you will find the space to share your experience that will be a main highlight by the recruiter.
Skilled Hair Stylist Resume Template
This template is a special sample for the skilled hairstylist. We know that skills are very essential. By using this template, you could highlight your special skills in styling hair. Of course, it will ease you to be applied by the recruiter.
No Experience Hair Stylist Resume Template
For those who have no experience but want to be a new hairstylist, this template can be a good reference to spread personal information. This template shows a clear arrangement about what to be highlighted to get the attention of the recruiter.
Well, that is all about the ideas of a resume for the candidate of hairstylist. You may find the right hairstylist resume examples and start to make yours. Do not forget to proofread the whole document before printing to maintain the typo and mistakes.