Flight Attendant Resume Samples and Tips
Flight attendant is a challenging job. If you are interested in this position, the first step you will have to do is by writing a good resume to impress your potential employer. If you have no idea about it, you need to pay attention to the following flight attendant resume samples and guidelines.
Sample of Flight Attendant Resume
Below is a flight attendant resume example for your reference:
1234 Bland Road, Raleigh, NC 55292
5 years of dependable service with Atlantic Airline, trained at delivering excellent customer service & maintaining order on long-distance flights, specializing in international flights.
Assistant Crew Member, 2018 – present
- Ensure that every passenger is on the proper flight & in the proper seat
- Help in maintaining & drafting the flight service schedule carefully
- Check the passenger manifest against every passenger abroad a flight
- Acquaint the onboard passengers with the safety info to ensure safety compliance
- Attend to the personal needs of every passenger
- Stay updated on emergency procedures, routes, visibility, weather, & the number of passengers traveling
- Ensure that emergency equipment, blankets, food, beverages, & other medical supplies are board & in adequate supply
- Make periodic checks to ensure passenger comfort & hand out reading material, blankets, cotton swabs, pillows, & headphones upon request
- Maintain a ledger for on-board finances
Trainee, March 2016 – 2018
- Attended a diction & pronunciation course to ameliorate skills in speaking
- Trained in etiquette & customer service
- Participated in a two-month long self-defense program
- Trained in the partner hospital chain: Apollo Hospital
Atlantic Training Academy
Diploma in Aviation Hospitality, January 2015 – December 2015
2012 – 2014
- Part of the Worldwide Atlantic Forum on in-flight hospitality & safety
- Trained in 1st-end & CPR
- Experienced in working with government officials & getting a speedy resolution on passenger manifest problems
- Fluent in Mandarin, German, French, and English
- Awarded the “Most Hospital Staff” Award in 2018 and 2019
- In conjunction with the Chief-Steward, made a manual for safety protocols for economy passengers for the usage of different on-board entertainment systems
- Served as a member of the “Best Support Team” award recipient crew in 2017 & 2018
- Initiated a user-friendly expense tracking system inclusive of stocking details leading to efficient of on-board stock
- Airline Stewardesses Association, 2019 – present
- Association of Flight Attendants, 2017 – 2019
How to Write a Flight Attendant Resume
To write a flight attendant resume, you will need to do the following steps:
- Start with your contact details!
- Write your professional profile!
- Highlight your experience!
- Add your education!
- Include additional qualifications!
- Put your affiliations!
What Does a Flight Attendant Do?
A flight attendant provides personal service to ensure the airline passengers’ safety & comfort. He/she attends preflight’s briefings on details of the flight, ensures that adequate supplies of refreshments & emergency equipment are on board, helps in cleaning the cabin between flights, etc.
How Do You Make Your Flight Attendant Resume Stand Out?
You must be specific about your duties performed earlier during your role as a flight attendant. You should also state about the additional training you may have undertaken over & above your cabin crew training. You also need to highlight your area of expertise and elaborate on your strengths.
How Much Do Flight Attendants Earn?
Based on the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, flight attendants usually earn 37,240 dollars in 2012. Now, their wages may be much higher. Different airlines may also give different wages for their flight attendants.
Flight Attendant Resume with No Work Experience
This will help you who have no work experience to be highlighted on a resume. However, there are some other items to be displayed to improve your personal value. If you are a fresh graduate and want to get your first job as a flight attendant, you can use this resume.
Flight Attendant Resume Template Word
This flight attendant resume template is very easy to be customized. You can get this resume template and rearrange the details of information. You can certainly add more information to strengthen your personality and impress your potential employer.
Flight Attendant Resume for College
This resume is designed for college students who want to apply for a flight attendant position. To use this resume, you just need to adjust the detailed information & add more details if needed. Don’t forget to match it to the job post!
Resume for Flight Attendant First Job
This flight attendant resume sample template can help you to get your first job as a flight attendant. Just follow the details of information & keep writing your personal information professionally and in details! This will help you a lot for getting your desired job.
Flight Attendant Resume Sample
This is a common template of the resume for a flight attendant. This sample can be applied in various fields & needs. You should not add extra energy to arrange the best resume. With this sample, you will be able to write an impressive resume.
Flight Attendant Resume Example
This example is not only simple but also versatile. With this example, you can make a convincing resume based on your qualifications. Whether you want to get an entry-level job or find a higher position, this example will help you a lot.
Free Flight Attendant Resume Template
If you need a free sample of a resume for a flight attendant to be downloaded, this one can be a good option for you. So, you don’t need to spend looking for other references. You can edit and customize this resume template using Ms. Word easily.
After paying attention to the flight attendant resume samples & guidelines above, it is time for you to write your own resume. Make sure that you follow the proper format. Besides that, you also must be honest in writing a resume. Your resume should be matched with the job post.