Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume to Get The First Job
Do you want to be an administrative assistant? Well, it is an interesting position, especially for those who have some management skills. However, to get their dreamed position, they need to write a professional entry-level administrative assistant resume first.
Something that you need to underline is a resume becomes a very essential and important document to be prepared. This document consists of the personal information of a candidate and some experiences and skills that they have.
Of course, by writing a professional resume, a recruiter will know the detailed characteristics of the candidate. We are sure that the chance to be recruited also will be bigger.
Sample of Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume
The City of London, United Kingdom | (123) 616-00193 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Highly meticulous and focused administrative assistant with great records for customer services and work ethic. Effective multitasker that could handle different jobs or projects at the same time. Completely accurate and professional in handling the different responsibilities.
- Superior abilities for administration
- Strong clerical and office management skills
- Familiar with business and management practices
- Exceptional abilities for presentation and organization
- Excellent operation for MS Office
- Great communication skills
Administrative Assistant, June 2019 – current
Best Ambassador Office, London
- Provide the support for the front desk and other clerical assistance as it is needed
- Perform the detailed data entry, the computer reports, and other paperwork related to the clerical tasks
- Utilize some matters to maintain and update the bookkeeping of the company’s financial
- Answer the telephone calls and email
- Type the paper for correspondence
- Maintain the schedule for an appointment
Bachelor Degree – Finance and Business Administration, 2018
University of St. Paul, London
Awards, Honors, and Certifications
Dean List, 2016
Talented Students, 2015
Best Innovative Students, 2015
How to MakeEntry Level Administrative Assistant Resume
As we have said before, a resume is an important document when an individual wants to join the recruitment process to be a new administrative assistant. That is why you need to be careful in writing the whole resume.
- Simple Guidance About Medical Assistant Cover Letter Examples
- A Simple Guide On How To Write Human Resource Assistant Cover Letter
- 3+ Reference Letter Format Template for Effective Effect
- 13+ Reference List Template for Job Application
- Tips To Write A Research Nurse Cover Letter
To write a professional resume, there are some steps to be considered, as:
- Find the right format of the resume
- Add the detailed contact information and personal details
- Include an interesting heading to start the resume
- Write relevant work experiences
- List the education information
- Put relevant skills
- Include an additional important resume
Of course, the points above are the common matters that you could do in writing a professional resume. However, you may add another matter inside a resume when it is needed, especially to interest and get the attention of the recruiter.
What are the important skills that an administrative assistant needs to have?
A professional administrative assistant needs to have some skills to handle their jobs. The top skills that they need to have are:
- Calendar management
- Research skills
- Phone etiquette
- Customer service skills
- Attention to details
- Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Appointment setting
What are the responsibilities of the administrative assistant?
An entry-level administrative assistant will have some responsibilities in handling their position. Some detailed responsibilities of an administrative assistant are:
- Answer and direct the calls
- Maintain the detailed contact lists
- Organize and schedule the detailed meetings and appointments
- Produce and distribute kinds of correspondence letters and memos
- Assist in the whole preparation of the regular schedule
What are mistakes to avoid in writing a professional resume?
To make a professional resume, there are some mistakes to be avoided, such as:
- Giving unclear information
- Including obvious skills
- Making claims without a strong evidence
- Adding too much job description
- Bolding wrong information
- Grammar mistakes
Kinds ofEntry Level Administrative Assistant Resume Template
To ease you in writing a professional administrative assistant resume, some templates could be applied. Of course, the entry-level administrative assistant resume template will ease your job in providing the whole personal information during the recruitment process.
Entry Level Administrative Assistant Combination Resume Template
This template is a real helper for those who want to make a professional resume by combining the relevant skills and abilities. The detailed information here will be very useful to increase the personal value, so the chance to be recruited will be bigger.
Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume by Profession Template
This entry-level administrative assistant resume template is a specific sample for those who want to be an administrative assistant in a specific profession. Of course, with this template, writing a professional resume will be easier to be done.
No Experience Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume Template
For those who have no experience and want to be the new administrative assistant, this template is a good helper to be applied. You do not need to be a pessimist since this template show what to be written to increase your value.
Healthcare Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume Template
Do you want to join a healthcare company as an administrative assistant? Well, this template can be a helper for you. It is a professional template to ease your need. Just follow the arrangement and whole points inside it.
Simple Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume Template
This simple entry-level administrative assistant resume template can be a real helper for those who want to join the recruitment process. By using this template, arranging the personal information will be easier and the result also will be better.
NewEntry Level Administrative Assistant Resume Template
If you have no experience but want to be a new administrative assistant, maybe this template can be your helper. Yes, it is a good template to be followed since it offers a simple arrangement and clear information.
Professional Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume Template
This template can be the option for the professional to continue their career. By using this template, of course, providing personal information will be easier to be done. Besides, you also could highlight the kinds of experiences to interest the recruiter.
Well, that is all about the detailed resume that you need to know. Now, you just need to find the right template to ease you in writing an entry-level administrative assistant resume and then renew the detailed information. Hopefully, it will be useful for you all.