- 1 Impressive Teacher Resume Sample
- 2 Sample of Teacher Resume
- 3 How to Write a Teacher Resume
- 4 How Do You Make Your Teacher Resume Stand Out?
- 5 What Skills Should Be Added on Your Teacher Resume?
- 6 How Do I Describe My Teaching Assistant on a Resume?
- 7 Teacher Resume with No Work Experience
- 8 Teacher Resume Sample
Impressive Teacher Resume Sample
As a teacher, you know that one of the keys to success is knowledge. When applying for a job as a teacher, you should show your qualifications to the hiring employer. So, let’s pay attention to the following teacher resume sample!
Sample of Teacher Resume
If you need a teacher resume example, you will find it below:
10 Winfield Dr. Charleston, SC, 55292
An organized professional with proven skills in counseling, guidance, and teaching. Have a good track record in improving test scores & teaching effectively. Able to be a team player as well as resolve conflicts and problems professionally. Able to communicate complex information in an entertaining and simple manner. Looking to contribute my skills and knowledge in a school which offers a genuine chance for career progression.
- Florida Certification in Muddle Grades Math
JJ Elementary School, FL
Math Teacher, August 2009 – present
- Met school governors & parents, maintain discipline in the classroom, provide resources for lessons methodically, help students to prepare for exams in a 2,000+ students.
- Assess & look after 200+ students’ progress throughout the term and also closely work with other staff to plan & coordinate work efficiently.
- Provide students with informative presentations regarding different study areas & make sure that all students comprehend all aspects fully.
- Trained 4 new Math teachers, emphasizing the importance of adherence to curriculum, course planning, time management, and classroom control.
- Plan the content to be covered in the class based on the date of the final exam, the number of available weeks, and the curriculum.
MH Secondary School, FL
Teaching Assistant, June 2006 – August 2009
- Adopted different methodologies of teaching, documented all lessons, mentored troubled students, and organized healthy group discussions.
- Worked with the other teachers closely to ensure all avenues of the curriculum are met & delivered lessons to students.
- Responsible for ensuring that all students comprehended the taught curriculum fully and also provided support to students who required extra guidance.
Education Center of Bransfield, FL
BA in Math, 2006
- Proficient in Ms. Office & with modern classroom tech
- Expertise in teaching assistant
- Excellent with children
How to Write a Teacher Resume
To write a teacher resume template, here is the step by step you will have to do:
- Firstly, you should create a header that includes your name, contact, & address.
- Secondly, you have to make an introduction with a quick introduction statement.
- Thirdly, you need to highlight your work history.
- After that, you must include your education with academic achievements if any.
- Then, you are required to list your relevant skills.
- Lastly, don’t forget to make extra sections (e.g. awards, languages, etc) if any.
People also ask
How Do You Make Your Teacher Resume Stand Out?
To make an impressive teacher resume, you should emphasize certifications & awards. Besides, make sure that your skills are specific. Then, you have to list your recent jobs only. In addition, you must keep it short, include a cover letter, and use action verbs.
What Skills Should Be Added on Your Teacher Resume?
There are a few skills required to be a teacher. So, you have to include key teaching skills such as time management, teamwork, leadership, imaginative thinking, organization, communication, patience, and critical thinking.
How Do I Describe My Teaching Assistant on a Resume?
You can write that you help with lesson plans, instruct small students groups, supervise students inside the classroom or on the playground, get involved in school events organization, and also attend meetings.
Teacher Resume with No Work Experience
This teaching resume sample is appropriate for you who are experienced in this role or have no work experience at all. With no work experience, you should be able to emphasize your education, skills, and awards so that your resume will still stand out.
Teacher Resume Template Word
This resume template Word is easy to read. Besides that, this is also easy to edit. So, you can use this template to write your own resume. Then, you can save your resume on your desired format or directly print it out and send it along with your application letter.
Teacher Resume for College
This resume template is also appropriate for college, high school, or even elementary school. Teaching a college is very challenging. So, the recruiter will look at your resume carefully. That is why you have to make your resume as impressive as possible.
Resume for Teacher First Job
Whether you are an experienced teacher or just looking for your first ever job, this resume template is what you need. To get your first work experience, you can focus on your education and skills. Any unpaid work experience can also help your resume stand out.
Teacher Resume Sample
If you are searching for a resume sample for a teacher position, you are on the right site. Here, you can find a resume sample. This resume uses a proper format and structure. In fact, there are a few options of formats for a resume and you have to use the most acceptable one.
Teacher Resume Example
If you don’t know how to start writing a resume, you can use this example. This example is not only simple but also easy to understand. This resume can also be adjusted to any position you are interested in.
Free Teacher Resume Template
This resume template is designed for a teacher position. This is free to use so that you can use it anytime you want. With this free template, you will save a lot of time and effort for writing a resume. So, just feel free to use this template!
We all know that writing a resume is a challenging task. So, you will need this teacher resume sample. Using an appropriate format, its format is acceptable for most recruiters. So, make sure that you follow its format properly. Before sending your resume, you must proofread it first to avoid mistakes & errors.
Teacher Resume Sample