- 1 Modern Resume to land a great job impressively
- 2 The example of a modern resume
- 3 How to create a modern resume
- 4 How do I arrange an excellent modern resume?
- 5 What should I create a modern resume for social media?
- 6 Kinds of modern resume
Modern Resume to land a great job impressively
Landing a resume to apply for a job will be the best idea for you because it is an important step for you as a job searcher. Moreover, to impress the recipient, you can select the best modern resume. It has a different style that will impress the employer when they read your resume on this design.
You should not worry to arrange this resume because it has many types and also a sample modern resume that will lead you to arrange the proper resume. With this idea, you can create this resume for your job position in any company without any difficulties.
The example of a modern resume
To inspire you in writing this template, you can read the following resume that will lead you to arrange the proper template easily. Here is an example of the resume.
An administrative assistant with 5+ years of experience organizing presentations, preparing facility reports, and keeping the utmost confidentiality. Possessing B.A. in History and expertise in Microsoft Excel and looking to leverage knowledge and experience into a role as project manager.
Bradford & Son, Boston, March 2018 – present
- Manage and coordinate meetings, appointments. and travel arrangement for supervisor and managers
- Train 2 administrative assistant during a period of company expansion to ensure attention to detail and adherence to company policy
- Improve new filing and organizational practice, saving the company $2.000 per year in contracted labor expenses
- Keep utmost discretion when dealing with sensitive topics
Bright House JTD., Boston, April 2017 – January 2018
- Typed documents like correspondence, drafts, memos, and emails, and prepared 3 reports weekly for management
- Opened sorted, and distributed incoming messages and correspondence
- Bought and kept office supply inventories, careful to adhere to budgeting practice
- Greeted visitors and also determined to whom and when they could speak with specific individuals
University of California
History of English Literature, 2011 – 2015
GPA: 3, 70 (Cum Laude)
- Critical thinking
- Strong work ethic
- Leadership and time management
- Handling pressure
How to create a modern resume
To create this resume, you should not worry because the modern resume document is similar to other templates. The difference can be seen in the design of this resume. To make it easy, you can follow some steps below to make your resume impressive to read.
- You can begin your resume with an attention-grabbing resume objective
- You also need to use a specific template as a reference in creating the content and format of your general resume it will help you to create a more polished and professional resume
- You also have to ensure that the resume type that you will use will give importance to your strengths and qualifications
- Assure that all the information that you will put on your resume will be helpful for your application process.
How do I arrange an excellent modern resume?
To arrange this modern resume template, you only need to follow some simple tips that will make your resume awesome to read. This modern template is also easy to skim with heading for different sections. Here are some ideas to make it easy to read.
1) You need to avoid fonts or anything too fun
2) Apply the universal font for compatibility
3) Select the fonts with readable spacing and do not shrink font to stuff more text
4) Apply serif font will be better because it will help thee, recipient, faster to interpret your resume
Since it is a modern style, you can arrange this resume for social media or website. In this part, you only need to pay attention to the following parts to make this resume impressive to read. Here are some of the tips to follow.
1) You can list your name, address, phone number, and cross your fingers
2) Do not forget to remove or hide any photos or posts on your social media profiles that the hiring manager will object to
3) Make sure that you have relevant experience
4) Remember that the hiring manager probably will find your skills and experience easily
Kinds of modern resume
The modern resume document template has some types that will help you to land any job with this resume. Because of that, you can select one of the following resumes to make your resume impressive. Here are some of the types of resumes.
An art deco showpiece modern resume
The modern style in this resume comes from its design. It has an old-school black and white and reframes it into something modern and pleasing to the eye. With this style, the people will understand the template very well because the header will shout your name and initials.
Executive modern resume
The combination of the blue and gold accents will add a vintage touch to this modern style. The resume has a neat, two-column layout that will separate your short-form content from your longer information.
Cubic modern resume
This resume has an impressive top header that is reserved simply for your name and title for you to stand out. The template also has a right-hand sidebar to switch it up. You can filled-in circles for your languages and skills to allow you to show your knowledge in style.
Subdued modern resume
The resume has a modern, creative, and functional design on it. The resume has fewer words, icons, and also short graphics that will tell more of the story. You also can check this resume and edit the template suitable to your need.
Blue and gold modern resume
The design of this template is clean and stylish. Moreover, this resume will include detailed information that will introduce your qualities for the people without any difficulties. With this great color combination, the employer will amaze with your template.
Because of that, you should not worry when you are arranging this modern resume. You only need to pay attention to the structure of this resume because the template design has been designed impressively.