When you are resigning from a volunteer position, you need to resign as gracefully as you would from paid employment. In this idea, you need to arrange a voluntary resignation letter from the employer. This letter can be used as a notice whenever is possible so that the organization will find a way to cover the responsibilities and time.
What should I do to write a voluntary resignation letter from an employer?
To write this voluntary resignation letter from the employer’s idea, you need to follow the same rules for resigning from a volunteer position. It means that you need to write this letter being polite and respectful of the volunteer organization’s needs. This idea will make the letter comfortable to read.
- 10+ Academic CV example psd design
- Printable Auto Body Repair Estimate Forms
- 10+ Editable Roll Banner psd template free
- 10+ Accident Report Form Template
- 5+ 7 Generation Family Tree psd template free
How to create a voluntary resignation letter from an employer
Since this voluntary resignation letter from the employer template is a professional and courteous way to confirm your resignation from the company, you need to arrange the letter properly. Here are some of the ideas to follow:
- You can begin your letter with a good introduction to make the readers know your aims in writing the letter
- In the following paragraph, you can include a reason for your resignation so that the recipient will understand your reason to leave
- End your letter with gratitude before sending a copy to Human Resources
Tips to write a voluntary resignation letter from employer
Furthermore, you also will need some tips to make this voluntary resignation letter from the employer format. The tips will make the readers getting comfortable when they are reading the letter.
- You have to keep the letter short and sweet with the only fact included
- You also can feel free to make a recommendation for someone to take over your position at the company and leave a number where you can be called
- Remember to type properly and sincerely in your letter
The example of a voluntary resignation letter from an employer
Besides, you also need to read the voluntary resignation letter from the employer example. This sample will help you to arrange the proper letter without any difficulties. This idea also can be used as your reference to write the letter. Here is an example of the letter:
Dear Mr. Walker,
I am just sending this letter to say that my impending resignation from my position as the marketing of David’s Food Industry. My last day will be January 1, 2017, so it is my official two weeks’ notice. I appreciate your patience and cooperation with me in the company.
During my last two weeks at the office, I will help to minimize any inconvenience due to my resignation by working as hard as always. You probably know that I am planning to train new marketing to take over my duties. I will be happy to open further dialogue with you regarding this matter. You can call me at 555-999-0023.
David’s Food Industry has been an unforgettable part of my life. I am very happy to work in this excellent company. I wish this company continue the success and know that you will understand.
That is all about a voluntary resignation letter from an employer. Your letter will be easy to read if you write the letter honestly and make it simple.