If you work in the Stanford University’s admissions department, you will have the responsibility to correspond with students. In this job, you will also have to notify students that their applications are accepted by the college. If you want to write a Stanford acceptance letter, you have to keep it formal.
What Time Do Stanford Decisions Come Out?
The Undergraduate Admission Office will release decisions to Restrictive Early Action applicants at 4 p.m. on Friday, December 11th. You will be able to find the decisions in the Stanford Portal. So, make sure that you check the portal at the scheduled time.
Does Stanford Send Acceptance Letters?
Every year, Stanford University receives more than 40 thousands of applications. However, only 5 percent of them will receive acceptance letters from Stanford. Anyway, there is always a chance for everyone to get this kind of acceptance letter.
- 5+ 4×6 Index Card Template
- 10+ 90 Day Action Plan Template
- 10+ 50 50 Raffle Tickets template free psd
- 5+ 9×12 Envelope psd template free
- 10+ 5E Lesson Plan Template
How to Write a Stanford Acceptance Letter?
If you want to write such a letter on your own, you should follow these steps:
- Firstly, greet the student.
- After that, congratulate him/her on his/her accomplishment.
- Provide contact details where questions can be directed.
- Then, remind him/her of why he/she was accepted.
- Next, thank him/her for selecting Stanford.
- Sign & date the acceptance letter.
Tips to Write a Stanford Acceptance Letter
There are a few tips to be considered when you write this kind of letter:
- Make sure that you write this on the letterhead.
- Besides, always use proper spelling and grammar.
- In addition, put all the needed details for enrollment.
- Keep it brief, concise, and easy to understand.
- Don’t forget to proofread the letter to avoid errors & mistakes.
Stanford Acceptance Letter Sample
Now, let’s pay attention to the following example for your reference before you write such a letter:
Dear Mr. Romedal,
On behalf of all at Stanford University, I’m happy to congratulate you on our acceptance for your application. We all know that Stanford has a great history of academic excellence. We also always review all the applications with high standards. You’ve had an interview and got high academic history. So, we decide that you can be a part of our academic program.
You can find all the needed forms for enrollment here. You should fill them out & return them before February 1st, 2021. If you have questions related to this, you can contact us via phone at (111)-111-1111 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll welcome you to Stanford University. We also believe that you’ll live up to our expectations & reach your best potential. Hopefully, you can get great experience at Stanford University so that you will be able to achieve your goals. Once again, thank you very much for selecting Stanford University for your education experience.
That is all about a Stanford acceptance letter. If you work at Stanford University and you have a task to create such a letter, you can use the guidelines and a sample above for your reference.