In your position as a student selection committee in a private school, you may often have responsibility to correspond with parents & students. For example is to send letters to inform them about their acceptance into the school. So, it is important to know how to create a school acceptance letter.
How Do Schools Notify You of Acceptance?
With the increase in using online apps, many colleges post their school acceptance online. But most schools will notify you by mail. For rolling admission applicants, early notification, or early decision, notifications will start in December in most cases.
When Should I Expect My Acceptance Letter?
In this case, you can expect to see this kind of letter come in from mid-March to early April. Besides that, you can also expect to hear back from colleges or schools by the first week of April. In fact, colleges and schools rely on May 1st.
- 5+ 3×5 index card template
- 3+ Fairy Silhouette Appeal and Beauty Template
- 10+ 6 x 9 Book psd template free
- 10+ 5×7 Envelope free template in PSD
- 10+ 8 Team Schedule Template
How to Create a School Acceptance Letter
Here is how to create such a letter properly:
- You have to make a greeting first.
- In the first paragraph, provide your congratulations on the acceptance of the student.
- In the body of the letter, you should include the needed details for enrollment and contact details.
- In the last paragraph, close the letter with an expression of thanks.
- End the letter with your signature.
Tips to Create a School Acceptance Letter
Creating such a letter must be done carefully. So, make sure that you consider these tips:
- Write it on the school letterhead formally.
- Pay attention to spelling and grammar closely.
- Follow the proper format carefully.
- It should contain about 3 paragraphs including an introduction, the body of the letter, and a closing.
- Keep it concise, brief, and understandable.
- Proofread it to avoid errors & mistakes.
School Acceptance Letter Sample
If you need an example, let’s see this below:
Dear Mr. & Mrs. Hook,
On behalf of the ABC Kindergarten, I’m happy to congratulate you on our acceptance of your son Boban into our program. ABC Kindergarten is the most exclusive program in this area. We’ve accepted the best applicant only. We’re very impressed with Boban’s skills & abilities. So, we gladly select him from our pool of applicants to enroll in our next program.
To ensure Boban’s enrollment into our program, fill out & return the enclosed form no longer than January 15th, 2021. Receiving the needed information soon will help us to facilitate Boban’s enrollment. So, please don’t hesitate to call us if you have questions. Our phone is (111)-111-1111 whereas our address is email@example.com.
We’re happy to accept him into our program & feel confident that he’ll make a great addition. We believe that your family will be happy with the nurturing environment of ABC Kindergarten that provides a safe place for him to learn & grow. Thank you very much for selecting to apply with our program.
That is all about a school acceptance letter. You can use the sample above for your reference in writing such a letter properly.