Sometimes, your job feels very stressful. If you are sure that the stress is caused by your job, it may be the right decision to make and send a resignation letter due to stress. This kind of letter can be a professional way to handle this situation.
Can I Resign Because of Stress?
If your job causes you stress and causes health issues, you may need to consider leaving or asking for fewer job responsibilities. It is a good idea to take a break from work if stress impacts you from outside your job.
- Free Printable Business Plan Template
- 5+ 30 day notice to vacate template
- 10+ 30 day eviction notice template
- 5+ 3 x 5 index card psd template free
- 5+ 2 inch binder spine free psd template
What to Include in a Resignation Letter Due to Stress?
This kind of letter should contain the following key parts:
- A salutation or greeting
- An introduction or opening paragraph
- The body of the letter in 1 to 3 paragraphs
- A closing or concluding paragraph
- A complimentary close
- Your signature & name
How to Make a Resignation Letter Due to Stress
Here is how to make such a letter properly in step by step:
- First of all, you have to greet your employer.
- After that, create a brief summary of your resignation decision.
- Then, state the exact date of your resignation.
- Next, include your contact information.
- If there is any other relevant information, you should include it.
- Wish to give gratitude for the job.
- Sign & date the letter.
Tips to Make a Resignation Letter Due to Stress
When making such a letter, make sure to consider these useful tips:
- Follow the proper format.
- Ideally, it contains 3 paragraphs.
- Include all the needed information.
- Write it on your professional letterhead.
- Don’t neglect proper spelling and grammar.
- Don’t forget to sign it off.
- Send a copy of the letter to your manager or HRD.
A Sample of a Resignation Letter Due to Stress
We provide you a sample of a letter for a resignation due to stress:
Dear Mrs. Swiff,
I’m writing this to inform you that I’m resigning from my current position as a project director at your company. The deadlines are too short and the working hours are too long for me. These make me stressful. So, it is better if I quit the job. My last day working here will be on January 15th, 2021. Please accept my resignation.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this. If you need my help to choose a replacement to take over my responsibilities, I’ll be happy to help you. You can call me at (111)-111-1111 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even though this job is stressful for me, I leave this company with regret. Wish you all the best. I’ll look for my new job in another place. I hope this company continues its success. Thank you very much for your cooperation & understanding.
OnFire Advertising Services
That is all about a resignation letter due to stress. If you think that your stressful job affects your health, don’t wait too long to write such a letter by following the sample above.