A teacher retirement letter is one of the important documents for a teacher who wants to resign from his or her job as a teacher in any educational institution. This letter is an official notice that you will be vacating your teaching position. Therefore, you need to arrange this letter template properly.
What is the content of a teacher retirement letter?
You have to know that this letter is usually addressed to the head of the hiring institution. This teacher retirement letter idea will be wise to make copies of the letter to send to other interested parties including the school board and other school officials. You need to arrange this letter with detailed information as well.
- Financial Aid Appeal Letter for bad grades and its great example
- 10+ Invitation Card psd template free
- 10+ Coffee Shop Menu example psd design
- 10+ catering menu template
- Printable Auto Bill Of Sale Form
How to write a teacher retirement letter?
When you want to arrange this letter, you need to know the ideas to make this teacher retirement letter template interesting to read. Here are some of the ideas to follow when you write the letter.
- Your letter should begin with a statement to retire followed by the specific retirement date
- Your letter also have to include positive information related to the school of your teaching experience at the school
- The letter has to arrange into an ending up in an official fie
Tips to write a teacher retirement letter
To make your letter interesting, you have to know the tips to make this teacher retirement letter format awesome. Here are some of the tips to follow:
- You have to keep the letter tone professional, polite, and focused
- You have to make it simple and easy to read for the recipient
- Check the spelling and grammatical usage on your template
The example of a teacher retirement letter
Your template also will be awesome if you include the items that are important to write on your template. This idea can be seen when you read the teacher retirement letter sample that will help you to guide you in writing the proper template.
This is the sample:
Dear Mr. Alex,
Please accept this letter as notification of my resignation from the school district and in particular, Outdoor Elementary School. I will retire at the end of this school year. My last day of employment will be August 1, 2019. I have enjoyed the time I have spent at this school. I am very happy that I spent five years of my 40-year career at this school.
As you know, I planned to move last year but in the end, I just did not want to leave. This year, however, I will realize that it is time to go. I always give the best to my students. During my years of service at Outdoor Elementary School, I have grown and flourished. I have learned much from the other teachers and from you.
I hope you and the students at Hillsville Elementary all the best in the years to come. I know you will hire a new teacher who has a true heart for children. You can feel free to call me following my last day if needed.
That is all about a teacher retirement letter. You need to make it great by including the important information to make it great.