Pilot Resume to land a job as a Pilot
If you are looking to apply for the pilot job, you need to arrange a pilot resume. This resume is important because it will introduce your quality and capabilities without any difficulties. The resume has various types that will help you to select the proper one to make your template impressive to read easily.
The template will help you to arrange a pilot resume idea so that it will look great to read. You also can select one of the best samples of the resume that will guide you to create the best resume without any difficulties. From the sample, you will be guided into a well-written resume very well.
The example of pilot resume
To inspire you to write this resume, you can read the following sample that will guide you to arrange this proper template. It is not too difficult so that you can arrange it suitable for your need. Here is the sample of the resume:
A commercial airline pilot with 5+ years of experience and 5,000 + flight hours including 3.000 a+ as a Pilot in Command. Great understanding of modern aircraft technology, aviation best practices, cockpit equipment, and FMS and DFIS operation. Dedicated committed to a safety-first approach when providing a great passenger experience.
Express Jet Air, California, CA
Airline Pilot, October 2017 – present
- Fly commercial passenger aircraft between 40 destinations in compliance with company policies and FAA aviation regulation
- Manage cockpit and crew resources, make sure safe, timely, and comfortable flights and excellent customer service with exceptional passenger experience
- Working efficiently with crew members, airline personal, and cabin crew with varying personalities and experience level
Fly US, New York, NY
Commercial airline pilot, September 2015 – June 2017
- Flew regular passenger flight between New York, California, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles
- Completed 2,000+ hours of flight with 100% safety and passengers satisfaction
- Operated instruments and device installed in Boeing 727, 707, and 757 planes when ensuring flight departure and also arrival suitable with the schedule
- Experience with FMS and EFIS system
BS Aviation Management, June 2013
Metropolitan State College,
- GPA: 3.9/ 4.0
Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Science
Emery Riddle Aeronautical University
- GPA: 3.8/ 4.0
- Project management
How to create a pilot resume
When you are writing this pilot resume template, you need to pay attention to some ideas below. The ideas below will make your resume impressive to read. Here are some ideas that should be noticed on your template so that your template impressive.
- Highlight your pilot resume skills with relevant hard skills to reassure the readers
- Open with a strong pilot resume summary with a short paragraph located just underneath your name that summarizes the key points of your application
- Add the hard number to your achievements and you also need to quantify the accomplishment on the resume
How do you write a pilot resume?
Your resume will be great if you pay attention to some parts of your pilot resume design idea. The part of this resume will make the resume interesting to read so that it will make the recipient interesting to read. Here are some of the ideas to follow when you are writing this resume.
1) Write a professional pilot resume summary that will sell you as the right pilot for the role
2) You also need to highlight your flying experience that is an important part of your pilot resume
3) If you have no flying experience, you need to prove that you have three things including enough flight hours to qualify for the role, the right education, and certification.
4) Include the relevant education and skills to add to your pilot resume
- Going Back to School Resignation to Make a Proper Farewell
- Resignation Due to Illness for Building a Polite Farewell
- 3+ Friendly Letter Format Template for Casual Conversation
- Medical Assistant Recommendation to Give Support to Junior
- Apology Letter for Being Late to Keep a Good Relationship with the Boss
What should a pilot resume look like?
You need to pay attention to some parts that will make your resume being wanted. A strong resume usually has the key to get the job that you always wanted. You also need to add a professional touch to your resume to be updated, neat, and visually appealing. Here are some ideas to include:
1) Begin with basic personal information and mention your objective. You also need to write a little of vacancy you are applying for
2) Flight hours, it is really important to include on your template and it should be relevant for the position whether FO or Captain
3) You also need to include the qualification because, in this section, you need to include your certificate and ratings and list your highest held certificate
4) Education and training. You need to pay attention to the degree and university where you studied and you can list your high school
Kinds of a pilot resume
You will find some types of a pilot resume format idea that will help you to arrange the proper template. In this template, you need to pay attention to the relevant idea to make the proper template. Here are some types of a resume that will make your template impressive to read.
Helicopter pilot resume
The resume will increase the chance of getting shortlisted with the elegantly created resume. This resume is in a word file and you can edit as per your personalized details, qualifications, experience, and so forth. This resume also has been created to fulfill your dream of being a pilot.
Commercial pilot resume
This resume grabs the opportunity of being a commercial pilot by creating a highly appealing and impressive resume with the format. This resume is in Word and it covers all the key points and messages required to impress your employer. Therefore, you can arrange this resume properly for a commercial pilot.
Basic pilot resume template
This basic resume has an impressive arrangement. The resume is written in a highly impressive and attention-grabbing resume that can make your application standing out. You can customize this resume with your personal information and qualification to get noticed by employers.
Pilot resume with no experience
If you have no experience being a pilot, this resume will be your best choice. It will focus on the skills and your relevant education so that you need to show everything on it to amaze the readers well.
Example pilot resume template
This example will lead you to arrange the proper template. the sample is simple but it will make your resume impressive to read. You only need to change the skills and education relevant to your job position.
With those ideas, you will get the satisfaction pilot resume. You have to pay attention to the detailed ideas to make your template impressive to read.