Personal Resume to ensuring landing the job
The personal resume has an important role for you to land for any job. This resume aims to get an interview so that you need to make this resume getting professional and it needs to focus on the work-related experience. Moreover, this resume is more of a well-rounded view of your work-related and non-work-related.
Besides, you also need to understand that a personal resume idea also can be used to convince the recruiters for selecting you for an interview based on how you can present your professional skills and abilities. Therefore, you need to make this resume impressive to read.
The example of a personal resume
To inspire you to write this resume, you can read the following sample that will lead you to arrange the proper resume without any difficulties.
A good bartender with 5+ years of experience in cocktail preparation and creation and bartending license certified in Texas. Possess a deep understanding of local craft beers, wine, spirits, and cocktails, as well as the optimal food pairing and seeking to leverage my bartending skills to fulfill head bartender.
Happy Bar, Texas, April 2018- present
- Introduced a cocktail of the month promoting to the menu that is received by customers and increased monthly sales
- Trained 3 brand new bartenders on all aspects of the job from drink preparation and knowledge to build valuable customer relationship and upselling technique
- Reduced inventory losses by 10% managing beverage inventory with great beverage management software
Capital City Bar, Texas, June 2016 – January 2018
- Occupied in small talk and jokes with clientele to build rapport and make sure that they became repeat customers
- Got food orders from the guests at the bar and recommend beverage pairings to go with the meal
- Memorized over 100 cocktail recipes and drink variations
- A.A. Bartending professional Bartending School, Texas 2014 – 2016
- Advanced Diploma St. Maria High School, Texas 2009 – 2013
- Customer relations
- Cocktail preparation
- Exceptional memory
- Menu creation
- POS system
How to create a personal resume
When you are arranging this personal resume format, it needs to be neat and it has to be easy to read. Employers usually do not have the time to strain reading your document. Therefore, your resume should be arranged suitable with the following ideas.
- Begin your resume with an action verb for each statement
- You should avoid writing objectively because it is not the idea to write
- Include your experience in a telegraphic format and complete sentences that are irrelevant
- Write the present position in the present tense and write all your experiences in the past tense
How do I write a personal resume?
Your personal resume design will be impressive to read if you can apply some ideas below to write the resume. It seems simple but it will make your resume interesting to read. Here are some of the ideas to follow:
1) Set normal margins for your document and use a common font such as Arial or Times New Roman. Keep the resume understated
2) Type your header at the centered of the top of the page and use a larger size font such as 16 or 18 points for your name
3) Compose an introduction that says who you are and what you have to offer in summary
4) Draft your work history chronologically and include the company name, location, employment dates, and your title or position
5) List your community involvement and professional affiliations
- Things to Notice on Engineer Cover Letter
- Tips To Write A Research Nurse Cover Letter
- Tips And Tricks To Make A Proper Internship Cover Letter
- 7+ Daily Schedule Template and the Greater Importance
- Collection Specialist Cover Letter and Sample
What should I include in a personal resume?
Furthermore, your resume also needs to include some parts that will ensure the employers read your resume. Here are some parts to include in your resume.
1) Write your template with job-specific bullet points and information
2) Preset your skills, experience, education, and professional accomplishment
3) Combine your paid and unpaid work in one chronology if you have long periods
4) Include a table for a visual presentation of your areas of expertise
Kinds of a personal resume
You will find some types of personal resume format design so that you can select the proper resume to land the proper job. Here are some types of resumes to apply for your job position.
Personal Chef Resume
The resume has an impressive introduction that will impress the employer about your capabilities. All you need in this resume is that you only need to pay attention to skills, especially for cooking and cooking preparation.
Personal Banker Resume
The type of this resume is amongst the highly-rewarded employees. In other words, you can be a part of the banking team with this template. This resume also writes an interview-winning CV and the template is easy to customize suitable for your needs.
Personal Nanny Resume
Since the demand for personal nannies continues to increase by leaps and bounds, this resume will help you to get this job position in a reputable home. Besides, this resume also will tell an employer who you are and it also will speak of your skills in a way cover letters cannot.
Military Personal Resume
The resume is properly for you who want to land for the military. This resume has the preliminary goal of writing down your experience to let a potential employer understand that you have not only had an opportunity to work in the same job you are applying for before.
Sample personal resume
The sample will lead you to arrange the proper resume suitable to your needs. This example also will give a good experience section that will help the employer know that you properly used your skills and always understand your responsibilities in the previous company.
Because of that, you should not worry if you want to arrange a personal resume. Those ideas above will help you to make a proper template suitable for your need. You also can make your resume impressive if you pay attention to the detailed ideas on the skills and experience in the resume.