Media Resume Template to Impress Any Recruiter
To get the newspaper, radio, or TV job you want, you have to create a media resume that can impress your potential employer. To be able to compete with other applicants, the following media resume template will help you a lot. We also provide important guidelines for you.
Sample of Media Resume Template
Blew is a media resume sample for your reference:
1234 Abbott Locks, Boston, MA
Director of Digital Media, New York, NY, 2016 – present
- Work with the Sales Department for developing content initiatives driving sales applications & optimize reputation management for clients
- Hire & manage staff of Digital news content
- Develop benchmarks for the success of content transformation & reach the goals of annual audience growth
- Manage digital video strategy for increasing video views on KING 5 digital media platforms
- Fluent with digital content management systems
- Supervise, lead, & coach direct reports, including digital content producers, digital content managers, and social media managers
- Develop & execute breaking news/weather event/special event coverage with news director & news content manager for all screens
Senior Designer, Digital Media, Los Angeles, CA, 2011 – 2016
- Ensured that the approach, creative strategy, & processes defined by the Director, Product Design is executed within their specific product suite expertly
- Led, oversaw, & participated in the design process defined by the Director, Product Design, to wire frame, testing, UX & UI design, prototyping, & final execution within their specific product suite
- Built & maintained collaborative relationships with all development functions to ensure the best team environment & production process. Worked with the Design & Product team to define the product design vision & executed on that vision excellently.
- Self managed to ensure timely delivery of concepts & designs
- Had extensive mobile device & app knowledge
- Strong knowledge of the digital design process & how it aligns with the tech, product, & marketing workflow
University of Auburn
Bachelor’s Degree in Media Advertising
- Understanding of content marketing
- Develop automation & process efficiencies for new company-wide SLC process
- Handled small & large brands
- Knowledge of Search – hand on
- Knowledge of Mobile – P.O.E
- Ability to develop plans to drive the client or business KPIs
- Great skills in client management
- Strong experience & skills in management with the ability to work with cross-functional teams & people
- Good knowledge of Digital Media
How to Write a Media Resume
To write a media resume, there are a few steps you will need to do:
- Start with your contact information!
- Highlight your experience including your duties!
- Display your educational background!
- Include your key skills!
How Do You Make Your Media Resume Stand Out?
To make your resume stand out from the competition, you can follow a few tips below. First, you have to highlight your selling points. Besides that, your resume should go beyond the basics. In addition, it is important to limit your résumé to one page and keep it simple.
- Start Your Career in Funeral Home by Writing Engaging Funeral Assistant Cover Letter
- 5+ Lesson Plan Template Free PSD
- Tips You Before Creating An Artist In Residence Cover Letter
- The Useful Guidance of Volunteer Cover Letter
- 3+ Venn Diagram Free PSD Template Free Template in PSD
What Are the Examples of Media Jobs?
If you are interested in media jobs, there are many positions you can apply for. Some of the examples include radio producers, news director, journalist, reporter, translator, field interviewer, editor, etc. Here, you have to create a convincing media resume to impress your potential employer.
Media Resume with No Work Experience
How do you make an impressive resume for a media job with no work experience? There are a few ways to consider. First, you can focus on your education. Besides, you can also optimize your key skills. In addition, it will also be a good idea to include any internship or unpaid work that relates to the job.
Media Resume Template Word
If you are searching for an editable resume template, this one can be a good option for you. This template Word allows you to customize it to fit your needs. You can also remove or add sections if required. With this editable template, you will be able to write a media resume quickly & effortlessly.
Media Resume for College
This resume can be used by anyone including college students. If you are still studying at a college but want to start your career earlier in media industry, you can use this resume. Accompanied by your application letter, this resume will make your potential employer impressed.
Resume for Media First Job
Whether you are applying for your first job or looking for a higher position in media industry, this resume will help be useful and helpful. It doesn’t matter if you have no work experience before because you can still demonstrate other qualifications such as education, skills, awards, or anything else.
Media Resume Sample
If you need a media resume sample template, this can be your option. This resume sample is simple and flexible. It is not only easy to understand but also easy to edit. Make sure that each section is written based on your qualifications. All the information should also be matched with the job posting.
Media Resume Example
It is important to pay attention to a good example before you start writing your own resume. This is a good example of a media resume. This example uses a professional format, good grammar, and also correct spelling because it is written and proofreader by a professional.
Free Media Resume Template
You do not need to find a free resume template on other sites because this resume template is totally free to use. So, if you want to write a good resume for media jobs, just feel free to use this. Make sure that you follow its format and adjust it to your needs.
It is always challenging to write a media resume. That is why you will need to pay attention to and use this media resume template. This template can also be used for writing a resume for any other job. You just need to match it to the job posting you are interested in.