How to Create a Doctor Curriculum Vitae with Example
Being a doctor is very great. If you want to be a doctor, it doesn’t enough to have a relevant education. However, you also have to impress your potential employer. When applying for a job, you are required to write doctor curriculum vitae. Now, let’s discuss it further here!
Sample of Doctor Curriculum Vitae
A doctor curriculum vitae sample can be seen below:
111 Fake Street, Texas, TX 55292
Adept doctor with 8 years of practice experience. Dedicated to exemplary patient outcomes as well as following all needed medical procedures with the use of the newest industry equipment & tech. focus on listening to & addressing patient concerns as well as answering questions so that patients can understand easily. Willingness to work with all medical team members and listen to their suggestions & input to improve results as well as maximize patient satisfaction. Specialized as an internist during residency, providing with knowledge of different health problems that impact internal organs.
- Proven & effective skills in communication with patients, families, & other medical professionals.
- Leadership abilities to lead & manage practice staff in providing patients with best-quality care.
- Organized, that allows me to keep patient details, records, and appointments in order.
- Able to diagnose patient conditions quickly & properly in emergency situations to ensure that they receive the needed treatment soon under controlled conditions.
- Detailed-oriented, that reduces mistakes made in patient diagnosis, treatment, & medication administration
Family Doctor, April 2017 – present
- Diagnose, treat, as well as prevent different physical injuries & diseases in children and adults
- Form as well as build relationships with patients to make them feel at ease & gain their trust
- Refer patients to specialists as well as prescribe medication and treatment options when needed
Attending Doctor, May 2013 – February 2017
- Supervised medical students, residents, & fellows
- Wrote some medical articles published in professional journals as well as conducted medical research on current internal medicine techniques
- Maintained professorship at the JJ High School
- Increased new patient intake by 15% through recommendations & marketing strategy
Internship, 2012 – 2013, ABC Company, Texas, TX
Doctor of Medicine, 2011, Kensie University
Hobbies & Interests
I enjoy flying drones, sewing to maintain manual dexterity, and crocheting. I enjoy writing stories, too. I also offer free medical services at the community center in the weekends. I’ve taken up meditation that has improved my focus at work recently.
How to Write a Doctor Curriculum Vitae
A doctor curriculum vitae template contains a few sections. How to write it is explained in the following steps:
- Begin with your contact details!
- Write your professional summary!
- Make a list of your skills!
- Highlight your work experience!
- Include your educational background!
- Add your hobbies & interests!
What Does a Medical Doctor Do?
A medical doctor diagnoses & treats patients to assist keep them at good health. He/she performs physical exams, takes & makes note of a patient’s medical history, recommends treatment options, prescribes medication, and also performs diagnostic tests.
How Do You Make Your Doctor CV Impressive?
To make your CV stand out, the summary should show that you have got what it takes to do the job & do it well. Besides, always use action verbs in your work history section! In addition, show metrics & tangible results in your work history. One more, always uses correct punctuation!
Doctor Curriculum Vitae with No Work Experience
Experience is very important for you who want to be a doctor. However, if this is your first time applying for a job and you are looking for your first job experience, you have to be able to impress your potential employer through your resume. This resume will be useful & helpful.
Doctor Curriculum Vitae Template Word
If you are looking for an editable doctor curriculum vitae template, you are on the right site. This template can easily be edited so that you can adjust it to your own qualifications. You can edit this CV using Ms. Word simply and match it to the job post.
Doctor Curriculum Vitae for College
If you are still studying in doctor-related studies, you can start your career before you graduate from your college. This CV is designed for anyone including college students. So, if you want to create a good CV for a doctor job, just feel free to use these curriculum vitae!
Curriculum Vitae for Doctor First Job
It is always challenging to get the first job, especially as a doctor. To impress and convince a hiring employer, you need impressive curriculum vitae. On your CV, you should emphasize and focus on your education, skills, and awards because of the lack of work experience.
Doctor Curriculum Vitae Sample
If you need a doctor curriculum vitae sample template, this can be your option. This sample can help you to write a CV for a doctor position at your desired health facility. This sample is easy to read & flexible. So, we recommend you to use this sample of CV.
Doctor Curriculum Vitae Example
If you have never written such a CV, it is better to pay attention to this example. This example of CV uses a professional format. You can add any other section if needed. For example, it is a good idea to add a section for your awards or honors.
Free Doctor Curriculum Vitae Template
Now, you don’t need to find a free template for a doctor CV. This template is completely free to use. So, anyone is allowed to use this template. With this free editable template, you can save a lot of time and effort in writing your own CV.
Writing doctor curriculum vitae is always challenging. There are a few sections you need to include. If you don’t know how to structure it properly, make sure that you pay attention to the example and tips above. This sample can also be applied for any other job as it is customizable.