Data Entry Resume to land a job easily
If you have the skills to type quickly and accurately, you probably need to arrange a data entry resume. This resume will help you to show your skills and capability to the employer without any difficulties. The resume also can be arranged easily if you understand the way to arrange the template.
You should not worry if you want to arrange this data entry resume format because you can select one of the best samples that will lead you to arrange the proper template. the proper sample also will provide a roadmap for writing and organizing your resume so that your resume getting impressive.
The example of a data entry resume
To help you writing this resume, you can read the sample below that will guide you to arrange the proper template without any difficulties.
A good data entry with 5+ years of experience in a high-pressure and fast-paced professional environment. Independently motivated team player aiming to boost department efficiency by utilizing my great ability to successfully complete projects well within the deadlines.
A senior data entry processor
GTQ health Group, New York, January 2018 – present
- Type correspondence, reports, text, and other written material from rough drafts
- Increase and consolidate spreadsheet, increasing efficiency and saving the company $20.000 annually in labor costs
- Check source documents for accuracy, verifying when necessary
- Oversee the junior clerks’ daily input to ensure accuracy, keep a 99% error-free record
Data entry clerk
John and Lon, Inc., New York, July 2015 – December 2017
- Compiled, prioritized, and sorted, and processed customer orders into a local database
- The adjusted setting for the format, page layout, line spacing, and other style requirements
- Transmitted work electronically to other locations upon request
- Keep a hard copy backup of all sensitive information
- Do other clerical duties including answering the telephone, sorting and distributing mail, running errands, or sending faxes
High school diploma, July 2015
- Excelled in typing coursework
- Chosen as executive secretary for the yearbook committee for extreme accuracy and attention to detail
- Won the school typing speed contest two years running
- Executed daily data-entry responsibilities for fast-paced office furniture sales and service firm
- Keep 99% accuracy in all 10 key data entry tasks. Received employee of the month award 2x for strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Handled confidential information for clients such as tax information and legal document
- Entered all receipts and invoices into QuickBooks daily
How to create a data entry resume
You also need to know how to make this data entry resume idea design that will facilitate people to arrange the proper template. You can make this resume by understanding some ideas below:
- You need to pally action verbs for data entry resume such as improve, apply, check, oversee, and so forth to keep your positive capabilities
- Wrote a career objective high light efficiency
- Remember to quantify your skills for potential employers
- Name names and cite numbers in the additional skills section
People also ask
What are data entry skills?
Some people ask about the skills for this resume. Applying the proper and relevant skills in your data entry resume design will ensure the people about your capabilities. Here are some skills that should include in your resume.
1) Proficient typing and transcription
2) Computer and technical skills including software knowledge
3) Organizational and time management abilities
4) Administrative skills and communication
5) Customer service skills and accuracy attention to detail
How to describe computer skills on a data entry resume?
To make your skills impressive to read, you also need to describe them very well. Here are some ideas that will help you to describe your skills in data entry so that people will understand your skills very well.
1) You should not give to the dark side of the typing force
2) It is rather important to know how to data entry in excel so that you need to list it on your resume along with Quickbooks
3) Show the software packages because the recruiter will get the idea that you know your way around a virtual desktop
4) Go with quality over quantity because it is not about building a massive pile of a computer program to list on a resume
Kinds of a data entry resume
This resume also has some types that will help you to make a proper template for your job position. With this data entry resume format idea, your resume will be impressive to read. Here are some resume ideas that can be chosen for your resume.
Sample data entry resume
The sample will be impressive for you because it will lead you to arrange the proper template. The way to provide this sample is also excellent so that you can follow this resume idea without any difficulties suitable for your need.
Free Data Entry Specialist Resume
Since the resume is free to download, you can edit and customize suitable with your need. You need to pay attention to the skills and also your experience that can ensure your quality for the employer about your capabilities.
Data entry clerk resume
If you want to be a data entry clerk, this resume will be suitable for your sample. This resume will emphasize the skills that are needed to be a data entry clerk. You also need to pay attention to the education that is usually asked by the employer.
Data entry resume for word
When you are looking for this resume for word, this idea will be your best choice. This resume is great because you can customize and edit suitable to your need so that your resume will be impressive to read.
Data entry operator resume
As you want to be a data entry operator, this resume will be your best choice. The resume will make your template impressive because it will show everything you need to include in your template.
With those ideas, you can arrange a data entry resume without any difficulties. You need to pay attention to the skills and also education that are needed on the resume.