Basic Fresher Resume Template for a New Job Seeker/Fresh Graduate
If you are a recent graduate of a college, or this is the first time you are entering the workforce, you will need a basic fresher resume template to help you stand out to the hiring manager. For a fresher, it is better to choose a resume format where you can highlight your strengths properly.
Sample of Basic Fresher Resume
Below is a basic fresher resume sample you can use for your reference:
9000 South Bend Ave., Milwaukee, Wisconsin 55292
A recent graduate with a major in business administration & a minor in accounting, seeking an entry-level job as a Junior Accountant with a medium accounting company that I can grow to a senior-level position. A highly motivated professional earning high honors throughout college & contributing to year-end audits with special recognition from the senior accounting team during an internship.
- Customer service skills : Expert
- Communication skills : Expert
- Mathematical skills : Advanced
- Critical thinking skills : Advanced
- Problem-solving skills : Advanced
- Computer skills : Advanced
Licensed Insurance Agent, May 2020 – present
The University of New York, New York, NY
Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
September 2017 – May 2021
National Honor Society Scholarship
Awarded 2018 – 2021
Youth Charities, Las Vegas, Nevada
Volunteer Youth Coach, September 2015 – present
- As a volunteer youth coach, I’m responsible for working with teens directly in at-risk situations & providing them with the educational & motivational resources needed.
- It teaches me the importance of giving back to our organization & to reach out to other people who are less fortune to provide them the tools needed to make a change.
- I’m proud of the work I did with a young girl who dropped out of high school recently. She had to drop out and could begin working during the day to assist her mother pay the bills. After listening to her reasons, I found the resources for her to enroll in night school & encouraged her to complete her education.
How to Write a Basic Fresher Resume
There are a few steps to follow for writing a basic fresher resume:
- Before you start writing, you have to read the job description first.
- After that, include your contact information before anything else!
- Then, you should open your resume with a powerful summary statement.
- Next, you need to select the skills you would like to highlight on your resume.
- Your education, certifications, and training must be included, too.
- If you have any relevant experience, just make sure to include it.
People also ask
- An Easy Guide To Write A Cosmetics Cover Letter And Its Example
- Academic Advisor Cover Letter And Tips To Be A Great Advisor
- Research Nurse Cover Letter Example And Tips
- Digital Artist Cover Letter And The Qualifications
- Job Description And Housekeeping Room Attendant Cover Letter
What Resume Is Best for Fresher’s?
The best format of resume for freshers is the functional resume. You need to know that it is flexible enough to fit any kind of experience you possess. You should arrange your resume in a few sections categorizing sets of your skills.
Do I Need a Resume for My First Job?
Maybe, you don’t need a resume for your first-time job experience unless the position is an internship. You will need to have a document to make in-person prospecting visits with employers or promote your background as you network with contacts.
What Skills Should I List on My Resume?
The skills you list on your resume should depend on the position you are applying for. However, it is important to know the most common skills to put on a resume. They include skills in problem-solving, collaboration, time management, organization, leadership, computer, and communication.
Basic Fresher Resume with No Work Experience
If you are applying for your first ever job, your resume should focus on your education and skills instead of work experience. In this case, the functional resume is the best option to use. If you don’t know how to write a functional resume, you can use this resume to demonstrate your own qualities.
Basic Fresher Resume Template Word
The easiest way to create a resume for a fresher is by using an editable template. This resume template Word is easy to edit so that you can make it fit for your purpose. You can adjust each section on this editable basic fresher resume to your own qualities.
Basic Fresher Resume for College
This basic resume is recommended for a college student or fresh graduate who is looking for the first job experience. This resume uses a basic format & structure so that it can be understood easily. If you use this resume, you just need to input your own qualifications to each section of the resume.
Basic Resume for Fresher First Job
A fresh graduate or a new job seeker needs to create a solid resume when applying for a job. This basic resume will be useful & helpful. You are allowed to add other sections if needed. It depends on the information you want to include on the resume.
Basic Fresher Resume Sample
This classic fresher resume sample is versatile. It means you can edit it based on your needs. You will be able to easily match it with the job posting. So, just feel free to use this sample of a resume anytime you want.
Basic Fresher Resume Example
If you are looking for an example of a resume for a fresher, this basic resume can be a good option for you. This basic resume example will really inspire and guide you to create your own resume. So, you can apply for your desired job confidently.
Free Basic Fresher Resume Template
There are many resume templates you can find on the internet. However, if you want a free template, this resume is what you are looking for. This basic resume template is totally free to use. Whether you are a fresher or an experienced job seeker, this will help you a lot.
It is very challenging to write a resume especially if you are a fresher. A basic resume should be structured properly. If you have no idea how to start writing it, you can freely use and edit this basic fresher resume template.