- 1 Accounting Curriculum Vitae as a Requirement in Looking for Job
- 2 Sample of Accounting Curriculum Vitae
- 3 How to Make Accounting Curriculum Vitae
- 4 What are the common skills that a professional accountant needs to have?
- 5 What are common mistakes to avoid in writing accountant curriculum vitae?
- 6 Is a unique design important to be applied in writing a CV?
- 7 Kinds of Accounting Curriculum Vitae Template
Accounting Curriculum Vitae as a Requirement in Looking for Job
When you want to look for a new job as an accountant, writing the accounting curriculum vitae is what you need to do for the first time. Well, a curriculum vitae or CV is an important document to share personal information in facing the recruitment process.
By using a CV, you may highlight who you are and the capabilities in the field of accounting that you have. Of course, it is an important detail to be considered since the recruiter will use it as a way to choose the best candidate.
On this occasion, we will talk to you about some matters of a professional accounting curriculum vitae that you need to know before making it. For those who are curious about it, please read the following writings.
Sample of Accounting Curriculum Vitae
Seattle, WA | (123) 881-1021 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A high-dedicated, experienced, and adaptable accountant with more than 10 years of experience building excellent client relationships by prioritizing trustworthiness and accuracy.
The State University of Seattle
Bachelor of Science in Business Management and Administrator
April 1999 – June 2003
Clear Water Co, Senior Accountant
July 2019 – current
- Prepare the comparative analysis of the budget and expenses to stabilize the management
- Responsible for the account reconciliations and the targets of the company
- Review the detailed quarterly and the reports of annual financial
- Recommend the solution for the different and complex accounting problems
- Coordinate with the senior external auditors
Blue Ocean Co, Accounting Clerk
August 2015 – June 2019
- Develop[ed and maintained a good relationship with the different clients
- Processed the daily bank deposits and check-run
- Handled the different and sensitive information in a careful manner
- Performed the month reconciliation for the bak to the various cash accounts
Ocean Sky Co, Accountant
May 2013 – June 2015
- Prepared and monitored the whole budget
- Reviewed the detailed statement of financial
- Responsible and handle the monthly reconciliation
- Microsoft office
- Full cycle accounting
- Microsoft dynamic
- Management skills
- Attention to details
Well, by reading the sample above, you may see some matters to be inserted. You could use the whole structure of the sample and personalize the information to make your professional resume.
How to Make Accounting Curriculum Vitae
Since a CV is quite essential to face the recruitment process, of course, you need to be careful in writing it. There are some steps in writing a professional CV that could be your reference.
The steps to writing a good CV are:
- Find the right format of a professional CV
- Write the detailed personal information
- Write the education information
- Write the working experience
- Include the skills that relevant to the job
- Add another important information if it is needed
By using the steps above, writing a professional CV will be easier to be done. Of course, those steps can be a good reference for you.
What are the common skills that a professional accountant needs to have?
Inside the professional accounting curriculum vitae, you need to insert some relevant skills. The skills that relate with a position as an accountant to be written inside a CV are:
- Microsoft office
- Customer service
- Management skills
- Interpersonal skill
- Data entry
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Mathematic skills
What are common mistakes to avoid in writing accountant curriculum vitae?
Some common mistakes should be avoided in writing a professional resume. Of course, by avoiding the mistakes, writing a CV will be easier to be done and the result also will be better.
The mistakes to be avoided are:
- The bad spelling and error in grammatical
- Poor formatting of the CV
- An unoriginal profile
- Write a too-long CV
- Put the wrong contact information
- Not focus on achievements
Is a unique design important to be applied in writing a CV?
To have an interesting CV, applying a unique design will be a good idea. Well, the design will be effective to increase the elegance of the CV and make it easier to be read. That is why you need to consider some design ideas for the CV before making it.
Kinds of Accounting Curriculum Vitae Template
To ease you in writing professional accounting curriculum vitae, you may use a template. Well, using a template is a good option since it shows a clear arrangement of the CV and you could just follow it.
Here, we have some templates that could be your reference in building a professional CV. The templates are:
Accounting Clerk Curriculum Vitae Template
This template is great guidance for those who want to be an accounting clerk. By using this template, you could know what to be included inside a professional CV. Then, by using this template, of course, you could maintain the mistakes.
Accounting Assistant Curriculum Vitae Template
Becoming an assistant in accounting is a good option to start your career. However, you will face the recruitment process to get this position. By using this template, writing a professional CV will be easier. Try to see what the standard of an accounting assistant should be filled here!
Fresh Graduated Accounting Curriculum Vitae Template
For the fresh graduate that wants to be a new accountant, you may create your CV by following the detailed template. Well, this template is very simple to be applied with a nice format. All you need to do is just following the arrangement.
Financial Accounting Curriculum Vitae Template
Do you want to be a new financial accounting to continue your career? Well, here we have a simple accounting curriculum vitae template to follow. This template will show you how to share personal information, so the recruiter will be interested.
Professional Accounting Curriculum Vitae Template
For the experienced candidate, becoming a professional accountant is a good option in continuing the career. Here, to be selected as the greatest candidate, you may use this template and personalized the mentioned information.
Well, that is all about the accounting curriculum vitae that you need to know. Choose the best template as it is needed to ease you in writing this document. Do not forget to proofread your CV before printing!