When you want to leave a job for any reason, you need to write and submit a resignation letter to your employer to give them notice and professional respect. If you have trouble with your health and you want to leave, you can write a resignation letter due to health. This letter will be useful for your job well.
What is a resignation letter due to health?
The resignation letter due to health idea is a formal written letter which is arranged by an employee. This letter will inform the employer of the employee’s intent to leave their current position. a letter of resignation is often taken as legal notice of departure and it is typically kept in the employee’s file after they vacate their position.
How to create a resignation letter due to health
To write this letter, you have to know some ideas to make it easy to understand. Besides, the steps of writing this resignation letter due to the health template also will guide you to write a proper letter without any difficulties. Here are some of the steps to follow:
- Your letter has to begin with a greeting and statement of resignation from your position and your projected last day of work
- In the following paragraph, you can write the reason for leaving and explain why you are leaving if you wish to share the information
- You can end your letter by saying thank you and well wishes for the company to express your appreciation of the experience you gained when with the company and the opportunities
Tips to write a resignation letter due to health
Furthermore, to make your resignation letter due to health format getting better, you also need to include some of the tips when you are writing this letter. Here are some of the tips:
- You need to write this letter with the formality of your office
- You have to make your letter simple and easy to read to make the recipient understand the content of the letter
- Remember to include the contact information at the end of your letter
The example of a resignation letter due to health
To facilitate you in arranging this letter, you can use the resignation letter due to health example below as a model to write a resignation letter. It can be used as your reference and it is also easy to customize. Here is an example of the letter:
Dear Mr. Henry,
Effective as of the date of this letter, please accept this notification that I intend to resign from my position as Designer at Marketing Happiness Inc. My last day of work will be September 5, 2019.
It is with deep regret that I withdraw from this position. Due to ongoing health concerns, it is no longer possible to fulfill my duties with the company. I would like to thank you for the guidance, support, and growth opportunities I have enjoyed in the five years I have been employed with the company. If I can contribute in any way to make the transition smoother, please feel free to let me know.
Should you need any additional information, please do not doubt to contact me at 888-000-2333. Thank you for your consideration.
The resignation letter due to health will be great if you understand of the format of this letter. You also can include your health history to ensure the recipient about your circumstance.