If you want to downsize the hours of your job from full time to PRN status, you will need to go through the process of resignation to have everything recorded properly. In this article, we will discuss a resignation letter from fulltime to PRN. So, you have to pay attention to this.
What Is a Resignation Letter from Fulltime to PRN?
This is a kind of resignation letter where you quit from your full-time job and look for a PRN job. It means, you don’t really lose your job but you only want to downgrade your working hours because of a certain reason.
- 10+ Magazine Article free template in PSD
- 10+ Invitation Card psd template free
- 10+ Wedding Menu psd template free
- 10+ template for business cards psd template free
- College Acceptance Letter and Its Sample
What to Include in a Resignation Letter from Fulltime to PRN?
Usually, this kind of letter comes in 3 paragraphs and contains the following elements:
- Salutation or greeting
- An introduction or opening paragraph
- The body of the letter
- A closing or concluding paragraph
- Your signature
How to Write a Resignation Letter from Fulltime to PRN
Here is how to write such a letter:
- In the first paragraph, you should open by directly confirm the switch date.
- After that, you have to provide your contact details & assurances of your hard work.
- Then, close it with a nice gratitude to your manager.
- Don’t forget to thank him/her for his/her understanding & letting you get your request.
- Put your signature and name at the last part.
Tips for Writing a Resignation Letter from Fulltime to PRN
Writing such a letter requires you to consider the following tips:
- Focus on the positive.
- Understand the perspective of your manager.
- Provide a simple & clear reason for your decision.
- Be practical.
- Proofread before you send the letter.
Resignation Letter from Fulltime to PRN
For your reference, we provide a sample to you:
Dear Mrs. Ines,
I’m writing this to confirm the change date of my position as a nurse at your clinic. I’ll switch from fulltime hours to PRN because it will be better for me. So, I can care for my family. The last day of my fulltime schedule will be on December 31st, 2020. I really appreciate your patience & cooperation.
I regret inconvenience that result from my work hour change. If I can do something, I’d be pleased to oblige. Of course, I’ll work as hard as always in my last week on the fulltime schedule. Then, I’ll try to do better in PRN work. If you need any clarification, just feel free to contact me via phone at (111)-111-1111.
Working at your clinic really gives me an excellent experience. I’m very thankful that I can work here in PRD capacity. So, I can take care of my family and serve patients at your clinic as well. Thank you very much for your understanding.
That is all about a resignation letter from fulltime to PRN. Now, it’s your time to practice writing such a letter in the proper format. Hopefully, our sample will be able to help you a lot.