When you are working in the Church and you want to resign, you can arrange a resignation letter from the church position. Some people probably want to resign due to the certain politics and emotions involved in resigning from the position. Therefore, you have to arrange this letter properly to make the recipient understand the letter.
What should I do to write a resignation letter from a church position?
When you are writing this resignation letter from the church position idea, you have to arrange it as professionally as possible. You have to avoid any hurting feelings and damaging relationships when you are writing this letter. With this idea, it can help you to exit gracefully and help your fellow workers understanding the situation.
- 9+ About page free template in PSD
- Printable Index Cards 5×8
- Printable Auto Bill Of Sale Form
- 10+ Ice cream cones template free psd
- 10+ Kids menu psd template free
How to create a resignation letter from a church position
Furthermore, this resignation letter from the church position format also needs to follow the steps to make the letter easy to read. Here are some of the steps to follow to make the letter easy to read and apply.
- When you are writing this letter, you have to keep factual and as professional as possible with a gracious tone
- You also can write the address of the pastors, members staff, or even just the superintendent
- Your letter also need to write down the date of your resignation to affect as well as any recommendation or details about the position
Tips to arrange a resignation letter from church position
When you are arranging this letter, you also need some tips to make the letter good in the arrangement. The tips also will make your resignation letter from the church position template easy to write without any difficulties. Here are the tips to follow:
- You have to make sure to apply the proper spelling grammar at all times for a successful resignation letter
- You also need to make an appreciation for the church’s cooperation
- Remember to make copies as many as you need depending on how many people you need to send the letter
The example of the resignation letter from a church position
Besides, to ensure when you are writing this letter, you also can use the resignation letter from the church position example that will help you to write the proper letter. This letter can be used as your reference when you are writing the letter.
This is the sample:
Dear Mr. Christian,
I write this letter to inform you that I want to resign from my position as a choir director at Holy of God Church. As you know, my health is on the decline and a few of my family members have recently moved back into my past town. To get the best care, I believe it would be in the best interest of all parties to resign from my position and hand it over to a new director. My last day will be October 12, 2015, so please consider this as my two weeks’ notice of resignation.
I would be happy to put forth all effort in selecting a replacement or transferring responsibilities over to another member and in fact, have a few qualified replacements in mind. If you want to discuss this with me further, you can contact me at 666-888-9999.
I really enjoyed my times as a choir director and have been blessed by the support of all the members. I am sorry to leave the position behind. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
Solomon S. David
Holy of God Church
That is all about a resignation letter from a church position. You have to give a good reason to make the recipient understand the condition of your intention to leave.