When you have a chance to interview but you are not interested, you need to arrange a decline interview letter. This letter will be useful for you because it will help you to decline the interview very well. This letter also will help you very much to make the recipient understand the circumstances.
What is the importance of writing a decline interview letter?
This decline interview letter idea has an important idea to write because you can make the employer looking for other candidates to interview. This decline occurs also due to some ideas such as changes in your personal life made a job transition unnecessary or the company has been suffering financially.
How to create a decline interview letter
To make your decline interview letter template interesting, you also need some ideas to apply when you are writing this letter. Here are some ideas that should you follow when you are writing the letter.
- You have to be sure when you are writing the letter. In this idea, you can take the time to consider and also remember that a job interview is not the same as a job offer
- You also need to remain courteous. In this part, you need to remain polite and professional in your communication to maintain a positive relationship
- You have to keep your letter vague. In this idea, your email has to be simple, sincere, and concise
Tips to write a decline interview letter
Furthermore, you also will need some tips to make this letter awesome to read. Here are some of the tips to follow:
- You have to take the time to be sure about your decision and you also need to be respectful of their time as well as the opportunities of the other job candidate
- You can show your initiative and regard for the company by offering another suitable candidate for the job
- You do not need to provide the specific reason why you are no longer interested in this job position
The example of a decline interview letter
To help you write this letter, you also need to read some decline interview letter example. The sample will lead you to write the proper letter without any difficulties. Besides, the letter also can be used as your reference to write the letter.
This is an example of the letter:
Dear Mr. Hughes,
I am very happy for the opportunity to interview at the Green Glass Industry Company for marketing. However, since I initially put in my application for this position, I was offered and accepted a job at another company. So I am respectfully declining this offer.
I hope you all the best in your search for a candidate. Thank you again for considering me for this position. please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
That is all about a decline interview letter. All you need to write this letter is that you have to state your letter politely. With a good sentence, your letter can be read comfortably.