When you are a tenant, you need to arrange a commercial lease termination letter to the landlord as a binding document. This document will be your responsibility to write this letter to your landlord if you do not plan to renew for leasing the house. This idea will ensure to return of your security deposit.
What should I do to write a commercial lease termination letter to the landlord?
To write this commercial lease termination letter to the landlord idea, you need to make a preparation. This letter should be sent 30 days prior to the end of the lease period. This idea also needs to be reviewed for your lease to ensure that you are following the stated procedure properly to cost you money easily.
- 10+ Tee shirts template free psd
- Printable Amortization Chart
- 10+ email invitation example psd design
- 10+ Training certificate psd template free
- 10+ Site map free template in PSD
How to create a commercial lease termination letter to the landlord
Writing this commercial lease termination letter to the landlord template is not too difficult if you know the goal of the letter. In this letter, you need to include some ideas to make the readers easy to understand the letter. Here are some of the ideas to include:
- You have to write the address of the property especially for the landlord that probably have many properties to manage
- You also need to take the specific date to plan and vacate
- Remember to write the date you plan to surrender the keys and plan to have the utilities turned off
Tips to write a commercial lease termination letter to landlord
This letter will be better to read if you know some tips to write this commercial lease termination letter to landlord format. Here are some of the tips to follow to write the letter:
- You need to include the request for the property inspection and also the forwarding address for the business
- You also need to write the reason as well as any justifications you feel are pertinent
- Remember to write the contact number for a person of authority employed by the business
The example of a commercial lease termination letter to landlord
You should not worry when you are arranging this letter because you can read the commercial lease termination letter to the landlord example. The example idea can be used as your reference to write the letter.
This is an example:
Dear Mr. Hun,
The commercial lease agreement entered into on September 1, 2018, is set to expire on January 1, 2020. This letter will inform you that I will not be renewing the leasing for commercial property located in Marine ford. During the month of December, we will be relocating to our new office facilities.
As you know that my business has grown significantly over 3 years although your office space has served us well, we have decided to build a new facility that is larger and closer to our customer base. As per our rental contract, the last month’s rent was paid in advance during the first month of occupancy. With your permission, we made several improvements to the property.
We would like to schedule a final inspection of the opportunity in the last week of December. Please call Ms. Sandra at 666-999-7777 to schedule a time that is convenient for you.
Mr. John D. Dalton
Managing Director Cooling Service, Inc.
That is all about a commercial lease termination letter to the landlord. You only need to inform the detailed information and the reason why you want to end the leasing properly.