So, you are in the artistic industry – whether you are creating greeting cards, you are making posters, or other artistic products – and you are always in the need of classic and timeless vintage background. The background itself will provide a good foundation or platform that will make any background (or creation) that you make in front of the background pop out and stand out. So, what can you do with the background and the vintage appeal?
The Importance of Background Collections
So, what’s so important about the vintage background, anyway? Well, they are different kinds of artistic products whose appeal will simply increase just by adding the vintage aspect. After all, there are a wide range or vintage elements and settings.
- Printable Business Card Templates
- Printable Estimate Templates
- Free Printable Chart Templates
- Free Gift Certificate Template Printable
- Binder Templates Printable
Vintage is a wide term because it covers a lot of different aspects. It can be illustrations, frames, gardens, intricate and complicated floral patterns, grandfather clocks, brownish worn effect, and so much more. Sometimes, the vintage effect can come in unique colors – such as purple or violets or red ash – and yet they are still coming with the vintage effect. Moreover, if you are running in the artistic industry, you know that there are different kinds of old paper. No need to worry because there are also different kinds of vintage backgrounds – such as cut glass, dip nibs, wrinkled, engraved fountain pen, burnt edges, stained, bonnets and satin ribbons, and many other unlimited things.
The Appeal of Vintage Background
So, what’s to like about the vintage background?
- It creates a sense of old and worn and yet done in such an elegant way. It’s like aging with style, and it is something that everyone loves
- The background can create a sense of classic and elegance without having to make everything look cheesy. Let’s say that you are making a birthday greeting with calligraphy writings. Wouldn’t your creation will be perfect when you accompany your beautiful writing with the world and old-school vintage setting as the background? In short, whatever artistic products or projects that you are making, be sure that they can increase in value and also appearance with this vintage element.
- The background can deliver a sense of warmth and also homey sensation when you include the vintage element in the design. Think of the vintage colors like brown, ash red, blue, or green, which can invoke the warm sensation to the entire design.
Choosing the Right Design
So, what should you do when you want to choose the right background?
- Make sure that you choose the right background with the right colors. After all, there are different types of background with its different colors. Choosing the right one will improve the aesthetic appeal.
- There are different kinds of templates with different effects on the textures. Some templates may come as the smooth look while the others are coming with wrinkled effect.
- Be sure that your background won’t overpower whatever design or writing you have in front of it so everything should be balanced
In the end, you are free to choose whatever vintage background you like – as long as you choose the right one.