A job description, qualifications, and a good cover letter are three important aspects that you should pay attention to before applying for a job. Likewise, if you wish to apply for a job as a consultant in the field of immigration, then you must write a suitable and professional application letter. In this article, we will briefly discuss an immigration consultant cover letter example and its job description.
What Does An Immigration Consultant Do?
Immigration consultants certainly have to be able to work professionally because they deal with many people. If you want to have a job in this field, make sure you know what tasks to do. The following are some of the jobs the immigration consultant will do:
- Ensure the process in the immigration service runs smoothly
- Ensure suitable prospective clients, either using interviews or by letter sent by post
- Be aware of immigration laws, both old and recent
- Deal directly with clients to take care of documents, or any assistance needed (either old clients or prospective clients)
- Know what services need to be provided to clients
- Ensure that the documents are original and legal
Besides, you will also have other responsibilities including ensuring that the pet has had a medical examination and is legally appointed. With some of these cool jobs, you can benefit a lot of people.
What Skills Does an Immigration Consultant Need?
Before writing an immigration consultant cover letter, make sure you have the qualifications for the job. As an immigration consultant, you must have skills and qualifications such as:
- Fluent in English and can deal with clients with unclear English
- Have experience in the field of OISC accredited immigration
- Master several foreign languages
- Have good negotiating communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Computer literate well
- Can do work individually or in a team
How To Write An Outstanding Immigration Consultant Cover Letter?
To write a good cover letter, you have to show flexibility. Show that you have good communication skills, also write about any qualifications and experiences you have had, of course, the experience that matches the required qualifications.
As an illustration, you can see examples of cover letters below for inspiration:
Dear Ms. Jane,
I am interested in applying for a position as an immigration consultant at ABC Companies, Inc.
I am a graduate of International Relations and have experience in the field of immigration that is OISC accredited. At that time, I interviewed immigrants and ascertained whether they were fit or not to be in this country. I also master four other languages.
I am able to operate the software well, I am also good at communicating and negotiating. With these communication skills, I can deal with all clients smoothly, kindly, and with patience.
I also can do data analysis, collect documents, and give opinions or advice regarding where to live or whatever they want to know. With my language, communication, and negotiation skills, I am sure to be qualified for the position. I hope you are willing to consider my application.
If you would like to contact me for an interview, please call (333)-3322-222 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
In brief, you need to make an immigration consultant cover letter by including some elements such as skills and experience in immigration. That way, your chances of being accepted for work are also greater.