The appeal letter for unemployment disqualification is one of the important documents to write because it is the first decision regarding your benefits that is usually called a determination. This template will be needed and your appeal should be as brief as possible to write because it will simply trigger the telephone hearing.
What is the item to include in the appeal letter for unemployment disqualification?
When you are writing this appeal letter for unemployment disqualification idea, you need to read all of the information that the state unemployment office send you. You should follow the appeal instruction precisely and you can follow it with the summary of your situation explaining that you are entitled.
- 10+ poster design psd template free
- Estimate Sheets Free Printable
- 10+ custom calendar template
- 9+ About page free template in PSD
- 5+ Birthday Invitation Template PSD Free file
How to create an appeal letter for unemployment disqualification
To write this template is not too difficult. You can follow some ideas below to make your appeal letter for unemployment disqualification format easy to read. Here are some of the steps to arrange a template.
- You can start this letter by briefly stating the reason that you are writing the letter and include any specific information
- You also need to state the date you received your disqualification notice and attach a copy of the letter
- You also need to explain the reason you think you should not be disqualified from receiving unemployment benefits
Tips to write an appeal letter for unemployment disqualification
Furthermore, you also need to include some tips below to make your appeal letter for unemployment disqualification design impressive. Here are some of the tips to follow:
- You need to provide a point-by-point argument disputing any statute the state has cited as a reason for your disqualification
- If you have a witness, you can include their names and the contact information
- End your letter by signing the letter and include the case number
The sample of an appeal letter for unemployment disqualification
If you are confused to arrange this letter, you can read the appeal letter for unemployment disqualification example that will guide you to arrange this letter.
This is the sample:
Dear. Mr. Henry,
I am writing this letter to appeal the decision by the state Labor Department to disqualify me from receiving unemployment benefits. My case is 001234 and the date I received my disqualification notice was August 12, 2016. A copy of my notice is attached to this letter. I protest respectfully the result of my unemployment disqualification.
I have been dismissed from my job and denied unemployment benefits because my supervisor reported that I came to a job site very late on Sept. 13, 2016. He states that my tardiness kept the team from working and cost the company money. In fact, I come to the job site early and saw that some of the supplies and equipment were not there.
I have two witnesses, Solomon and Martin who saw me arrive early and leave again to go to the warehouse for equipment and supplies that should have already been at the site. I want to request a hearing so that I can have an opportunity to present my case and have the state reconsider my unemployment disqualification.
Thank you for your consideration.
John S. Smith
With those ideas, your appeal letter for unemployment disqualification will be great to arrange. It is also easy to understand for the readers when they are reading your letter.