If you have a company working in the service industry, your priority must be good service. Sometimes, there is a customer or client who experience bad service. If it happens, you will have to write and send an apology letter for bad service. This kind of letter will be discussed below.
Why Should You Send an Apology Letter for Bad Service?
Sending such a letter will be useful to appease the client or customer. You would like to make sure that clients or customers always have good experience with your organization or company. Therefore, they will recommend you to other people.
- 10+ Adoption Certificate template free psd
- 10+ Admission Ticket example psd design
- 10+ Letter psd template free
- 10+ Experience Certificate Template
- Printable Bills
Is an Apology Letter for Bad Service Important?
If your clients or customers have bad experience with your company and they give bad reviews, you can lose the good reputation you’ve worked hard to have. A bad review may counter all the good reviews your company received. So, it is important to send this letter to keep your company’s good reputation.
How to Make an Apology Letter for Bad Service
If you don’t know how to create such a letter, you can follow these steps:
- Firstly, greet your client or customer politely.
- Secondly, directly state your intention that you want to apologize for the bad service.
- After that, tell the truth related to the bad service.
- Write your wish that it will not happen again and he/she still wants to visit your company/store.
- Sign it to end the letter.
Tips for Creating an Apology Letter for Bad Service
The following tips will be useful for you who will write such a letter to your customer or client:
- Look for the sample for your reference.
- Pay attention to English spelling and grammar.
- Use a formal writing tone and style.
- Make it personal.
- Keep it concise, brief, and easy to understand.
- Proofread it before sending the letter.
A Sample of an Apology Letter for Bad Service
If you are searching for an apology letter for bad service, you can find it here:
Dear Mrs. Viola,
I’d like to apologize to you for the bad service you got yesterday when visiting our fashion store, Star Collections. I feel sad when I hear that our customer service provided bad service to you.
I’ve spoken with all of my customer services and I can ensure that the same case won’t happen again. We’ll always improve our services to all of the clients and customers. Hopefully, you will still be our customers. I’ve enclosed a special discount you can use to purchase any item at our store. I hope it can satisfy you.
Anytime you visit our store, I’ll personally help you. We have many new collections and I hope you like them. For the last words, I hope the bad service can make us better in the future.
Star Collections, Owner
That is all about an apology letter for bad service. If you also want to apologize to your customers for bad service, just feel free to write such a letter on your own by following the sample above.