If you are an organized person, then you know how important it is to have a weekly planner template. In fact, if it is even possible, you have the templates for daily planner, monthly planner, and all kinds of planner possible. Not many people understand the importance of a planner, especially when it comes to managing their activities and schedules in a more orderly fashion. But you know better, right?
The Major Functions of a Planner
No matter how organized you are, you know that time management can be a real problem – it somehow poses its own challenges for different people. Let’s admit it: Our productivity level will be different from day to day. There are days that we are the most productive ones and there are days that aren’t. There are days where the task and the responsibilities would be piling up and there are days that are more relaxed and laid back. The planner is supposed to help us get organized with better arrangement. It can be done to manage your priorities so you won’t be overwhelmed. You don’t want to spend the whole day moving here and there in such an unproductive manner only to lose the opportunity to enjoy your ‘me time’, do you?
A planner should help you focus on the right track – you will focus on the tasks at hand, finish them off, and then you can relax. These are the reasons why the weekly planner template can help:
- You should be able to track your activities, tasks, and responsibilities anytime and anywhere. Do you have a new update for tomorrow’s meeting or have you noted down your task for this evening?
- You have the needed focus to stay right on track and move on. When you don’t have any planner, it is so easy to forget things and then get lost astray in your sea of thoughts. Don’t you think it would be better if you can start the day reviewing your planner and then say ‘Ah, I need to get this done,’ Instead of .”My gosh! I totally forgot about buying the grocery!” by the end of the day?
- The planner helps you to stay focused on the things that matter most. You can make the priority and then followed by the not-so-important tasks
- The planner can also improve your creativity because you have this sense of doing an important task.
Tips in Doing Fun Planning
Sure, you may consult the weekly planner template for your weekly planning but it doesn’t mean that everything should go boring and plain. Here are some things that can make it fun:
- You can print out the different templates, compile them into an attractive organizer, and decorate it your way.
- Just because you are printing the templates, it doesn’t always mean that it should stay that way. Feel free to decorate with markers, colorful pens, washi tapes, and so much more. It’s up to your creativity.
Never underestimate the power of a planner. If you can choose the right weekly planner template, then you should have a try.