A job seeker may want an employment with a certain company that hasn’t posted a job opening. Here, you can use an unsolicited application letter as an inquiry about possible job opening & to gain a hiring manager’s attention. This letter must be addressed to the HRD or the particular division’s manager.
What Is an Unsolicited Application Letter?
Solicited can be meant to approach with a plea or request. On the other side, unsolicited is the exact opposite. It can be meant to not approach with a plea or request. So, an unsolicited application letter is one that has not been requested.
What to Include in an Unsolicited Application Letter?
There are a few key elements to be included in such a letter:
- Brief introduction
- Your relevant skills
- A summary of your accomplishments
- Your contact details
- Other considerations
How to Make an Unsolicited Application Letter
How to make such a letter can be done easily with these steps:
- After making a salutation, you will have to capture the interest of the reader immediately.
- In the body of the letter, you should create an argument why you are the best candidate.
- Here, you need to explain how you can benefit the company.
- Describe your specific skills & abilities.
- In the closing paragraph, you need to provide a request for information as well as your contact details.
Tips for Making an Unsolicited Application Letter
Below are some tips you will have to consider when witting such a letter:
- Follow the proper format.
- Besides that, you have to keep the content in scope.
- The most important thing is that you convince the hiring manager that you are the best candidate.
- Close the letter politely and don’t forget to thank the hiring manager.
- Put your signature & name in the last section.
Unsolicited Application Letter Sample
You can find a sample of an unsolicited application letter below:
Dear Mr. Johny,
I inform you that I decide to terminate the contractor agreement entered on September 1st, 2020 at 222 Firebird Lane. The contract termination will take effect on December 31st, 2020. I decide this and there will not be negotiation. So, consider this letter as the notification.
You’ve received partial payment for some great deliverables you have to complete on behalf of Donald’s Entertainment Services. I’ve given the specific for each assignment to you.
I’d like to receive a draft of the press release. I want to see the contract & the ad copy for the advertisement placements. You can turn in the research anytime before December 31st, 2020.
I’d like to meet and discuss it further. If you want to contact me, you can call me at (111)-111-1111. You can also contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you very much for your won. Wish you the best.
Mr. Richmond, Owner
Donald’s Entertainment Services
That is all about an unsolicited application letter. If you want to write such a letter, you have to pay attention to and follow the sample above.