- 1 Tutor Resume Template to Land the First Job
- 2 Sample of Tutor Resume
- 3 How to Write a Tutor Resume
- 4 How Do You Make Your Tutor Resume Great?
- 5 Does Tutoring Look Good on a Resume?
- 6 How Do You Write a Tutor Profile?
- 7 What Are the Qualities of a Good Tutor?
- 8 Tutor Resume with No Work Experience
- 9 Tutor Resume Template Sample
Tutor Resume Template to Land the First Job
Are you interested in tutoring jobs? If you want to be a tutor, you should create a resume to promote your experience, skills, and other qualifications. To help you write an impressive resume, we provide you with a tutor resume template. So, let’s pay attention to this!
Sample of Tutor Resume
For your reference, you can see the following tutor resume sample:
Mix Street, Paris 55292
Tutor with experience teaching History, English, and French. Have a Bachelor’s degree in English, consolidated by study abroad in Newcastle, & a Phil in American History. Skilled at conveying knowledge in a concise & simple way. Looking to tutor high school & college students to assist them reach exceptional exam results.
History, English, and French Tutor
Cambridge, England (May 2019 – July 2020)
- Tutored 35 high school students in History, English, and French, resulting in 30 of them reaching the best possible grade.
- Made & implemented 50 great-quality lesson plans.
- Composed & produced my own classroom materials.
- Made 15 mock high-school exams.
- Met & collaborated with parents to make realistic learning goals.
Paris, France (October 2017 – December 2019)
- Tutored 30 French college students in English Language & Literature, with a 100-percent subsequent pass rate.
- Got 97% positive feedback from students for approachability & competence.
- Ensured a student who applied to Harvard College obtained the grade in English needed to be accepted.
- Held group & one-on-one sessions as needed.
- Assisted 60 students write application letters for colleges in the US & UK, all of whom were accepted to their 1st-choice colleges.
- Provided weekly progress notes to students, setting learning objectives, & tracking their improvements.
- Critical thinking
- Work ethic
- Interpersonal skills
Mphil European History
Cambridge University, England
2019 – 2020
Dartmouth College, NH
2015 – 2019
French Consulate Prize
How to Write a Tutor Resume
Here is how to write a tutoring job resume:
- Begin with your contact information!
- Continue with a career objective or resume summary!
- Highlight your experience!
- List your relevant skills!
- Add your education!
- Include your awards!
People also ask
How Do You Make Your Tutor Resume Great?
To make an impressive tutor resume sample, you have to target your introduction to your potential clients first. Besides that, you will also need to make your specialty clear such as experience section, career objective, & skill section. One more, adds statistics to give context to your work experience!
Does Tutoring Look Good on a Resume?
Without a doubt, tutoring is one of the best things to include on your resume. Becoming a tutor proves that you have the skills to state instructions & explain concepts clearly. Tutoring looks very impressive, too, if you are planning on applying to post-graduate education.
How Do You Write a Tutor Profile?
You should put your profile title first. It displays the basic subjects you teach and states that you can take tutoring or teaching in related domains and also you have experience(s) in education. You have to notice that a tutor with experience doesn’t mention how many years he/she teaches.
What Are the Qualities of a Good Tutor?
To be a good tutor, you will need to have a few important qualities. One of the most important qualities for a good tutor is patience. Besides that, a good tutor should also have openness, dynamism, and flexibility. In addition, emotional IQ, good communication skills, and self-discipline are also required.
Tutor Resume with No Work Experience
Whether you have or don’t have any experience, your resume should be impressive. The reverse-chronological tutor resume template above is a great example. If you have no experience, you can remove the work experience section and focus on your education & skills sections.
Tutor Resume Template Word
This resume template is available in Word that lets you edit it easily. This resume is designed for you who are interested in tutoring job. However, you can also adopt it for any other position as long as you adjust and customize it to your needs and qualifications.
Tutor Resume for College
This tutor resume is appropriate for college students. If you want to start your tutoring career since you are a college student, this resume will inspire you. You can follow its format and just need to adjust it to the position you would like to apply for.
Resume for Tutor First Job
This resume is not only for you with some experiences but also for any job starter. For you who are applying for your first job in tutoring, you can write an impressive resume by following this sample. You just need to modify it a bit and impress your potential employer.
Tutor Resume Sample
Whether you are applying for a tutoring job in Math, English, Literature, or any other lesson, this tutor resume will suit your needs. You can include additional sections if needed. It only requires a bit changes based on your own education, experience, and skills.
Tutor Resume Example
If you have no idea on how to start writing a resume, you can get the inspiration from this resume example. This resume example is designed for tutoring jobs in any lesson. Written by a professional, it uses an appropriate format, uses good grammar, and correct spelling.
Free Tutor Resume Template
If you are searching for a free resume template for a tutor, you are on the right site. This tutor resume is not only editable but also free. So, anyone is allowed to use this resume template anytime. If you want to apply for a tutoring job, just feel free to use this template for your reference.
Writing an impressive resume is the first step you have to do when applying for a tutoring job. If you are not experienced in writing a resume, it will be better to use a well-formatted tutor resume template. By following this template, your resume will stand out from the competition and you will get an interview.
Tutor Resume Template Sample