- 1 Free Sample Senior Administrative Assistant Resume
- 2 Sample of Senior Administrative Assistant Resume
- 3 How to Write a Senior Administrative Assistant Resume
- 4 What Is the Best Format for a Senior Administrative Assistant Resume?
- 5 Should You Write a Resume Objective or Summary?
- 6 Senior Administrative Assistant Resume with No Work Experience
- 6.1 Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Template Word
- 6.2 Senior Administrative Resume for College
- 6.3 Resume for Senior Administrative Assistant First Job
- 6.4 Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample
- 6.5 Senior Administrative Assistant Example
- 6.6 Free Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Template
- 6.7 Download Template
Free Sample Senior Administrative Assistant Resume
A senior administrative assistant provides support to the higher management. He/she maintains calendars, schedule events & meetings, make travel arrangements, handle confidential details, and manage emails, calls, etc. Now, let’s see the following sample senior administrative assistant resume!
Sample of Senior Administrative Assistant Resume
If you need the reference, you can see the senior administrative assistant resume sample below:
1010 Lincoln Street, TX 70707
Looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant position at JJ Network to offer good support in daily administrative & clerical tasks and on on-going projects.
- Able to manage calendar for official correspondence, travel schedules, and executives.
- Good experience working with Ms. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook including basic formatting, mail merge, & table creation.
- Effective skills of communication both written and verbal including excellent phone etiquettes as well as ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Great time-management & organizational skills with ability to accurately prioritize multiple tasks.
- Able to maintain confidently & operate with professionalism in a rapidly changing & complex working environment.
- Able to work as a part of team collaboratively and maintain positive working environment.
- Excellent tasks-prioritizing, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to achieve high performance goals & meet strict deadlines.
- Good attention to detail and proficient in typing & data entry.
Senior Administrative Assistant
ABC, Houston, TX
January 2018 – present
- Provide high-level administrative supports to managers & other staff members (perform basic office functions like ordering office supplies, responding to calls, etc).
- Oversee administrative & clerical functions as well as supervise the team.
- Work as a backup for other administrative assistants and help them accomplish daily tasks.
- Prepare, proofread, and modify documents such as emails, drafts, correspondence, etc.
- Developed and maintain effective filing system for the management & client needs as well as requirements such as classified & confidential files.
- Update and maintain client contact info into the database of the company as well as act as a contact point between development team & clients.
- Provide operational support to the team on special projects (gather, compile, and maintain reports on relevant info).
XYZ, Inc., Houston, TX
September 2016 – February 2018
- Scheduled appointments & meetings.
- Screened & transferred calls as needed and also previewed & monitored emails.
- Prepared meeting agendas & minutes for monthly & weekly meetings.
- Booked domestic & international travel tickets as well as prepared expense reports.
- Maintained department filing system such as potentially confidential data & administered department programs as well as special events.
- Provided clerical supports as needed & maintain office inventory.
- Collaborated with other team members to design & implement improvements on administrative procedures.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration
BMW College, Houston, TX, 2015
How to Write a Senior Administrative Assistant Resume
To write a senior administrative assistant resume, here is the detailed step by step to follow:
- Firstly, you will have to write your contact information.
- Secondly, you should create your resume objective.
- Thirdly, you need to include a skills summary section.
- After that, what you have to include is your work experience.
- Then, you must highlight your education at the end of the section.
People also ask
What Is the Best Format for a Senior Administrative Assistant Resume?
When it comes to a professional senior administrative assistant resume format, the best option is the reverse-chronological format. The main difference between this format and others is related to the time. Here, you should write your most recent work experience first.
Should You Write a Resume Objective or Summary?
It depends on yourself work experience. If you experienced in working as an administrative assistant, you should use a resume summary. On the other side, a resume objective explains what skills you excel at as well as how you are able to prove yourself on the job.
Senior Administrative Assistant Resume with No Work Experience
Experience is very important when applying for a senior administrative assistant. However, having no experience doesn’t close your chance to get that job. This resume template is appropriate for you who are interested in the job but have no work experience.
Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Template Word
Are you looking for a free downloadable resume template for a senior administrative assistant position? This resume template is available in Word format so that you will be able to read and customize it easily. So, just feel free to edit it to fit your needs.
Senior Administrative Resume for College
This resume is appropriate for anyone including you who are still a student at a college. Because you are still a college student, you should not include your graduation but your expected graduation. For example, you can write that your expected graduation is on December 2021.
Resume for Senior Administrative Assistant First Job
Are you just starting your career as a senior administrative assistant? If you are this resume is appropriate for you who are looking for your first job. Because you have no work experience, your resume should focus on your education. You can also include unpaid work experience if any.
Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample
Do you look for a resume sample for a senior administrative assistant job? In this article, you can find a sample that meets your needs. This sample can be used as your reference in writing your own resume.
Senior Administrative Assistant Example
Writing a resume is very challenging. If you don’t know about an appropriate format & structure, you can pay attention to this example and write your own resume.
Free Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Template
This resume template is free and customizable. Just use it anytime you want and customize it to fit your needs. With this template, writing a resume will be much easier and effortless.
The hiring employer will hire you with some considerations. So, you have to bring a good first impression. Therefore, you will need this sample senior administrative assistant resume to write your own resume and send it along with your job application letter.