- 1 Professional Teacher Resume to Step Up the Whole Career
- 2 Sample of Professional Teacher Resume
- 3 How to Make Professional Teacher Resume
- 4 What should not be included inside the professional teacher resume?
- 5 What are the top skills that a professional teacher needs to have?
- 6 What are tips to make a professional resume as a teacher?
- 7 Kinds of Professional Teacher Resume
Professional Teacher Resume to Step Up the Whole Career
If you love teaching and want to continue your career, becoming a professional teacher is a good matter to be done. Well, a professional teacher is a better position that will give you more experience. However, you need to know about the professional teacher resume first.
As we know, a resume is an essential document to be prepared in facing a recruitment process. Well, this document will be the first paper to be read by the recruiter. By writing an interesting resume, we are sure that you will get better attention from the recruiter.
Here, we will talk to you about some matters of a resume for a professional teacher. For those who are curious about it, please read the following writings below.
Sample of Professional Teacher Resume
Here we have a simple sample of the professional teacher resume to seek. This sample can be a reference to know what to be inserted inside the whole resume.
Chicago, Il | (123) 177-1918 | sofiaFL@email.com
An energetic and high dedicated teacher with 10+ years of experience delivering kinds of lessons. Driven to foster communication with parents, engage reluctant learners, and collaborate with other teachers to find the best curriculum for teaching
Coral Spring University
Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education and Minor in Mathematics
August 1998 – May 2002
The Plate of River Elementary, Lead Sixth Grade Teacher
July 2019 – current
- Assisted the committee to select and implement a new literacy curriculum for finding the more suitable teaching strategies to reach the whole goals
- Work with the students’ parents and the school staff to design, adjust, and apply the different strategies based on the needs of the students
- Coordinate the detailed individualized educational experiences for the students
- Facilitate the small group experience to deliver the suitable contents for the students in the different levels
- Oversee the activities of the students including the whole classroom learning, lunch, bus pickup, and others
- Direct the team of the classroom to ensure a consistent curriculum and create a better atmosphere for the learning programs
The Plate of River Elementary, Third Grade Teacher
August 2015 – July 2019
- Designed and ran a positive reinforcement program for the whole behavior modification
- Coordinate some authors to visit to grow the love of literacy of the students
- Managed the activities of the students relate to the learning activities inside the classroom, homework, and other related programs
- Improved the menus for students’ breakfast and lunch through a committee
- Proficient in Google Classroom application
- Good parent-teacher communication
- High dedication
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Proficient in record keeping
How to Make Professional Teacher Resume
Since a resume is an important document, you need to be selective and careful in writing the whole document. To ease you in writing the whole resume in becoming a professional teacher, here we have some ways to be considered.
- Start by choosing the right format of the professional resume
- Include the detailed basic information and contact
- Add a personal resume or a professional summary
- List the relevant soft and hard skills
- List the professional history
- Include an educational section
- Add another important information that is needed
What should not be included inside the professional teacher resume?
In writing the simple teacher resume, there are some matters to not be included inside it. Those matters are:
- The address of the home
- The detailed references
- The stylized fonts
- Your photograph
- The specific jargon of the company
- And other irrelevant information
What are the top skills that a professional teacher needs to have?
A professional teacher needs to have some top skills, so they could handle the kinds of responsibilities in teaching the students. Of course, by the great skills, they could reach the learning targets that are planned before.
Some top skills that the professional teacher needs to have are:
- Critical thinking
- Good communication skills
- Organization skills
- Imaginative thinking
- Time management
What are tips to make a professional resume as a teacher?
To make a perfect and professional teacher resume, there are some tips that you need to consider. Of course, by considering the tips, it will be easier to make a resume with a perfect result.
Some tips to be considered are:
- Be strategic by following the perfect format
- Keep the resume consistent
- Include the kinds of experiences
- Think like you are an employer
- Keep the resume visually balanced
Kinds of Professional Teacher Resume
To ease you in writing a perfect resume as a professional teacher, you may use a template of it. Well, the professional teacher resume template will ease your effort in writing the whole document.
By using a template, all you need to do is following the concept and edit the data. Here, we have some templates to inspire you.
Fresher Professional Teacher Resume Template
For the fresh graduate that wants to be a professional teacher, this template is a good reference to be applied. It is a simple resume that will be very useful to highlight personal information and skills to get the attention of the employer.
Science Professional Teacher Resume Template
It is a special template for those who want to be a professional teacher for science. By using this template, writing a professional resume will be quite easy. Of course, you could highlight some special matters of you to increase your value.
Kindergarten Professional Teacher Resume Template
Do you want to be a professional letter for a kindergarten? Well, this template can be a good reference for you to reach your dream. By using this simple but professional teacher resume, of course, writing a resume will be easier and the result also will be better.
Entry-Level Professional Teacher Resume Template
It can be said that this template is nice for an individual that wants to start their career as a professional teacher. By using this template, of course, you could know what to be included inside a professional resume, especially about highlighting skills and education.
Elementary Professional Teacher Resume Template
If becoming an elementary teacher is your dream, you could use this template as a way to join the recruitment process. Well, by using this template, we are sure that writing a resume to highlight your capabilities will be easier to be done.
That is all about the professional teacher resume that you need to know including some templates to be considered. Now, you could find the best template start to make your resume. Do not forget to proofread the resume to maintain mistakes.