- 1 Pipefitter Resume to Get a New Job
- 2 Sample of Pipefitter Resume
- 3 How to MakePipefitter Resume
- 4 What are the relevant skills that a candidate of pipefitter needs to have?
- 5 Is a design important for a professional resume?
- 6 Kinds ofPipefitter Resume Template
Pipefitter Resume to Get a New Job
To get a pipefitter as a new job, of course, you need to write a detailed resume to share the personal information in a resume. Well, a pipefitter resume is an important document to be made since it shows the detailed personality and relevant skills that you have.
Since a resume is an important document, of course, knowing the ways to write it is very essential. You need to know that a better resume will influence the chance to be recruited by the recruiter since this document also shows your professionalism.
Here, we will talk about some matters inside a resume of pipefitter to give you some tips in writing about it. For those who are curious about it, please read the following writings.
Sample of Pipefitter Resume
Here, we have a simple sample of a pipefitter resume that can be a reference. By seeing this sample, you may find the whole content that should be added to a professional resume.
The sample of this resume is:
New York, NY | (123) 1661-001 | Johnson.firstname.lastname@example.org
A high-dedicated and detailed pipefitter effective and efficient at solving kinds of issues and completing some goals. Excellent time management skills and expertise in plumbing. Adept at completing the different tasks using a less budget in different situations.
- Communication skills
- Ability to read and understand the whole blueprints
- Plumbing skills
- Knowledge of building specification and system operation
- Time management
- Attention to detail
Industrial Pipefitter Co, Pipefitter Journeyman
July 2019 – current
- Cut and installed the kinds of pipes based on the project
- Give hand lift, position, and secure the whole materials during the process of installation
- Organized and maintained all equipment and tools
- Fitted the couplings, valves, and other needs
- Inspected the whole worksite to ensure the stability
- Planned another installation project to maintain some mistakes
Quality Piping, Apprentice Pipefitter
May 2015 – June 2019
- Interpreted the whole blueprints to find and determine the requirements of the projects
- Identified the hazard potential in the worksite
- Installed the pipefitting and valves
- Helped assign, schedule, and prioritize the different job based on the project
- Ensure the equipment and tools can be used maximally
- Operated the pipe system to increase the safety
Powell Contracting, Construction Worker
June 2011 – March 2015
- Adhered to safety the detailed regulation
- Use the different heavy machinery to create the smooth elevations
- Unloaded the materials and supplies to finish the projects
- Assisted the skilled partner with the equipment and tools
- Maintained the clean worksite to maximize the working time
High School Diploma of Wellington High School
September 2011 – June 2015
How to MakePipefitter Resume
To make a professional pipefitter resume, there are some steps that you need to consider. Of course, by considering some steps, writing a resume for this job position will be easier and the result also will be better.
Then, how to write a good resume? See the following steps.
- Choose the right format of a professional resume
- Include the full name and basic contact information
- Write a strong personal summary or objective
- List the relevant skills
- Detail the work history
- Include the information of your education
We are sure that you may create a resume with different steps as above. However, those steps can be another reference for you.
What are the relevant skills that a candidate of pipefitter needs to have?
A candidate of a pipefitter needs to have some relevant skills to show that they have great capability to handle some responsibilities. The relevant skills that a candidate of a pipefitter needs to have are:
- Installation and maintenance
- Commercial pipefitter
- Understanding of schematics and blueprints
- Knowledge of welding and cutting method
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
Is a design important for a professional resume?
Considering a certain design in writing a professional pipefitter resume is very essential. The design will influence the readability of the resume, so you will have a clearer resume to be read. Besides, the unique design is also very useful to show your professionalism.
Kinds ofPipefitter Resume Template
To ease you in writing a professional resume, using a template is key to be done. Well, a template will ease you in writing a resume since it shows the detailed arrangement of a professional resume and what to be included there.
Here, we have some ideas of the template that you may use.
Helper Pipefitter Resume Template
If you want to start your journey of a career as a pipefitter, maybe becoming a helper is a good choice. A pipefitter doesn’t usually handle their project alone. Sometimes, they need some assistants. This resume could be a reference for those who want to be an assistant.
Journeyman Pipefitter Resume Template
This template could be a reference for those who decide to be a journeyman in getting their work. It is a simple pipefitter resume with an easy word to be followed. Using this template is very helpful since you just need to renew the detailed information.
Foreman Pipefitter Resume Template
For those who have some experience in the field of pipefitter, becoming a foreman is a great idea to be chosen. By using this template, your desire to get a new job can be applied. This template is quite simple and professional by its layout.
Apprentice Pipefitter Resume Template
Are you prepare to be a new apprentice pipefitter? Well, it is very challenging but also a good option to renew your career. To get that position, you could use this template in applying process. It has been designed professionally with some details.
Construction Pipefitter Resume Template
In construction, a recruiter only will apply a professional and experienced pipefitter. That is why writing a clear pipefitter resume is very essential. You could highlight your skills, experience, and other details to increase the value of your personality.
Well, that is all about the pipefitter resume that you need to know. Remember, since a resume is an important document, you need to be careful in writing about it. Besides, please proofread the whole document before printing to maintain some mistakes.