- 1 Nursing Student Resumes to Get Employer’s Attention
- 2 Sample of Nursing Student Resumes
- 3 How to Make Nursing Student Resumes?
- 4 What are some skills that a nurse should have?
- 5 What are the tips to make a professional nursing student resume?
- 6 What things to be avoided in writing a professional nursing student resume?
- 7 Nursing Student Resumes Sample
Nursing Student Resumes to Get Employer’s Attention
To be selected as a nurse in starting the career, writing a good and professional resume is a must. Yes, the nursing student resumes will be the consideration by the employers to know the detailed personality of the candidate. As we know, the employer will consider some matters, such as education, skill, professional experience, and others before deciding the best candidate.
With your professional resume, you could build your personality value clear. We are sure that with a clear and professional resume, the chance to be selected as a new nurse or nursing student will be bigger.
On this occasion, we will talk about some ideas of nursing student resumes, including its sample and tips to make it. By knowing the details of it, we hope that you could make your professional resume easier.
Sample of Nursing Student Resumes
Here is a sample of the nursing student’s resume to be seen. By seeing this sample, you may see the detailed information that should be added there. Besides, you also could know the arrangement and the detailed shape of the professional resume.
The sample is:
North London City, 881
North London RN and recent BSN graduate with detailed clinical experience as an ER level 1 aide and OR. Devoted to giving kinds of contribution to the patient’s comfort both in pre and post-surgery settings by overseeing the kinds of secondary IV therapy.
Certifications and Licensure
A registered nurse, North London Board of Nursing, license number 1662001
- Certified nurse, operating room
- Certified trauma nursing core course
- Certification of basic life support
- Certified medical-surgical registered nurse
- Excellent verbal communication
- Critical decision-making
- ER level 1 or trauma
- Secondary IV therapy
- Transparent film application
- Management of postoperative pain
- Time management
- Time work builder
- Passionate for working
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, State University of London, UK, 2014 – 2018
- Coursework included health assessment, professional nursing practices, pharmacology in nursing, innovation of leadership, and some relevant aspects.
Roman Health Hospital
ER Nurse, 2017 – 2019
- Maintained a claim demeanor to keep the patients relaxed in their initial assessment
- Briefed ER doctors on the detailed symptoms of the patients
- Assessed and treated allergic reactions with the appropriate medicine
- Applied transparent films to the burn victims
OR Nurse, 2016 – 2017
- Monitored the postoperative state of the patients, changed gauze, and administrated pain relief
- Communicated with the patients and their family to resolve kinds of decisions
- Performed preoperative procedures
- Checking the vital signs of patients to ensure that they were ready and prepared well for surgery
Honors and Awards
- Roman Health Club VP of 2018
- Scholarship for Bachelor of Scient in Nursing Fellow, 2016 – 2018
The sample above is a simple nursing student resume that you may follow. It can be a reference when you want to make your professional resume. If you apply that sample, you just need to follow the shape and arrangement of the whole information.
How to Make Nursing Student Resumes?
Using the template can be a good idea in creating a resume for nursing students. However, there are some matters to be known to make a good resume.
When you want to make a good and professional nursing student resume, some steps can be your guide, as:
- Start by stating the contact information
- Add a summary
- List the detailed certifications and licensure
- Describe the key skills
- Detail the education
- Include the clinical experience
- Add kinds of achievements, honors, and awards
People also ask
What are some skills that a nurse should have?
A professional nurse should have some essential and basic skills, as:
- Effective communication
- Practicing empathy
- Time management
- Strong work ethic
What are the tips to make a professional nursing student resume?
There are some tips to create a professional nursing student resume that you need to know. The basic tips are:
- Follow the professional format of the nursing student resume
- Use the formal language option and writing style
- Make a short but effective nursing student resume
- Be concise and to the point
- Give a clear detail, especially for the personal and contact information
What things to be avoided in writing a professional nursing student resume?
In making a professional nursing student resume, you need to avoid some common mistakes. Some mistakes to be avoided are:
- Writing a too-long nursing student resume
- Using inappropriate writing option and word choice
- Unprofessional in making the resume
- Do not follow the formal format of the resume
Kinds of Nursing Student Resumes Template
Here we have some samples and templates of the various nursing student resumes being known. The template can be a source of inspiration when you want to make a professional resume and get your target.
Formal Nursing Resume Template
The formal nursing student resume is a simple but versatile sample. This template can be applied to the different sections and fields. A nurse student that wants to make their first professional resume could use this sample.
Nursing Student with Clinical Experience Resume
This resume is the best template that you could find. By using this nice nursing student resume, you could show the detailed clinical experience that you have. Of course, you will be aware of the different roles of a nurse. Besides, the detailed information also will help you to get more attention from the recruiter.
Cover Letter and Resume for Nursing Student
For the nursing job, sending a professional cover letter and resume is a must. These documents will be very useful to build personal value. All information inside both cover letter and resume will be considerations for the recruiter whether they will accept your request or not.
New Graduate Nursing Student Resume
This template is a versatile and simple sample to be followed. It can be a trusted reference for the new graduate nursing student that wants to create the first professional resume. By seeing this sample, they just need to follow the basic shape of the template.
Well, that is all about the detailed nursing student resumes with its sample. You could look for the best sample of the resume and follow its arrangement to make a professional resume to get your new target!
Nursing Student Resumes Sample