A medical permission letter for child is made to provide an individual temporary legal authorization to create medical decisions for a child. Persons with this permission form can take medical action because it is required for the safety & care of the child. Now, let’s discuss it further here.
What Is a Medical Permission Letter for Child?
This is a kind of letter stating that you let a doctor to take care of a child. This permission can also be given to a legal guardian, parent, etc. With this letter, that person will have the permission to give medical care to a child.
What Should a Medical Permission Letter for Child Include?
This kind of letter should include the following key elements:
- A salutation
- An introductory paragraph or opening
- The body of the letter in 1 to 3 paragraphs
- A closing or concluding paragraph
How to Write a Medical Permission Letter for Child
Below are the detailed steps on how to write such a letter:
- Firstly, you have to provide the valid information of the doctor, parent, and/or legal guardian.
- Secondly, state the date of legal authorization.
- Thirdly, write the date when it will expire.
- After that, describe the medical authorization.
- Provide a full consent form.
Tips to Write a Medical Permission Letter for Child
The following tips must be considered when you write such a letter:
- Follow the proper format.
- Always use good grammar.
- Pay attention to English spelling.
- Use a formal tone and writing style.
- Keep it concise, brief, and easy to understand.
- Proofread the letter multiple times to avoid errors and mistakes.
A Sample of a Medical Permission Letter for Child
The following sample can be used for your reference in writing such a letter:
Dear Byson Youth Camp members,
I’ve completed the form provided by my child’s school. I think that information of my child’s medical records must be kept on file. The form says that my child is allergic to bubble bees & poison ivy. I realize that May activities will be outdoors. Of course, it concerns me.
Because of the medical condition of my child, I need someone to take care of my child. I don’t want to trust this to the wrong person. That is why I choose Byson Youth Camp members. I hope your organization can satisfy me.
I’d be happy if a youth worker can be assigned to my child to keep a close eye on his health & safety and take note of his medical history. In addition, I realize that this organization has a great history of medical treatment. Even more, it has the best staff I’ve ever found. I need your response as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your consideration.
Enclosed: Medical Consent Form
That is all about a medical permission letter for child. If want to write such a letter, make sure that you use the proper format. So, it is better to follow the sample above.