- 1 High School Student Resumes with Lack of Experience
- 2 Sample of High School Student Resume
- 3 How to Write a High School Student Resume
- 4 How Long Should a High School Student Resume Be?
- 5 What Skills Do You Put on a High School Student Resume?
- 6 How Do You Make Your High School Student Resume Stand Out?
- 7 What Should You Include on a High School Student Resume?
- 7.1 High School Student Resume with No Work Experience
- 7.2 High School Student Resume Template Word
- 7.3 High School Student Resume for College
- 7.4 Resume for High School Student First Job
- 7.5 High School Student Resume Sample
- 7.6 High School Student Resume Example
- 7.7 Free High School Student Resume Template
- 7.8 Download Template
High School Student Resumes with Lack of Experience
It is not easy to write a resume when you are still studying at a high school. As a high school student, you have to be able to demonstrate your aptitude for the position you want. For your reference, you will need to pay attention to the following high school student resumes & guidelines.
Sample of High School Student Resume
If you need a high school student resume example, you can see this below:
111 Forest Street, Charleston, WV 55292
Highly focused & responsible high school student guaranteed to strongly contribute in a customer-service role requiring skills in enthusiasm & charismatic communications, as well as an exemplary work ethic.
- Communications: Persuasively convey information both in writing & orally. Facility for building good relationships with others with cultural sensitivity, helpfulness, and humor.
- Teamwork: Able to apply lessons learned as a lettered student athlete to support & motivate all team members in assigned tasks & projects.
- Technical Proficiencies: Solid command of Ms. Office Suite & social media. Swift learner, mastering new software systems easily
- Mathematics: A+ math student, with ability to use superb skills in mental math to ensure accuracy in processing, cash handling, & credit transactions
Washington DC High School, Charleston, WV
ABC Services, Charleston, WV
Gardener, August 2019 – present
Provide ongoing lawncare services to 20+ regular clients. Communicate with customers to schedule services & define requirements: showed snow, rake lawns, weed, and mow.
- Built a lasting clientele through word-of-mouth referrals from satisfied customers
JJ Group, Inc., Charleston, WV
Volunteer, May 2017 – January 2019
Team with fellow church youth group members to contribute to JJ Group projects. Work on construction teams to erect new housing for low-income families.
- Conceptualized & coordinated fun draining Christmas bazaar raising more than 5,000 dollars for organization
How to Write a High School Student Resume
To write a resume for high school student, you will need to follow these steps:
- Firstly, open with your contact information details!
- Secondly, make a list of your key qualifications!
- Thirdly, include your educational background!
- After that, add your experience highlights!
How Long Should a High School Student Resume Be?
A high school student resume template is usually one-page long. However, you can also write a resume for high school student in 2 pages. The length actually depends on your experience or other qualifications. The more experiences you have, the longer your resume will be.
What Skills Do You Put on a High School Student Resume?
A high school student should include his/her skills on his/her resume. There are a few important soft skills for a high school student or recent graduate including attention to detail, listening skills, handling conflict, inventive, organizational skills, problem solving, customer service, and communication skills.
How Do You Make Your High School Student Resume Stand Out?
To make your resume stand out from the competition, you should review the job description & look for experience demonstrating your fitness for the role. Besides, don’t forget performance & attitude! In addition, you also need to proofread and edit it to fit your needs.
What Should You Include on a High School Student Resume?
A student resume template should contain a few important information. Basically, it comes with some sections. They include contact information, profile, experience, education, and skills sections. However, you can add any other section if needed.
High School Student Resume with No Work Experience
If you have no formal work experience, your resume can still be impressive. In this case, you can emphasize informal work if any. Some of the examples of informal work are such as school programs, volunteering, snow shoveling, babysitting, etc.
High School Student Resume Template Word
Never wrote a resume before? No problem! You can use this resume template Word that allows you to edit it easily. You just need to edit each section of the resume based on your qualifications. You also have to match this resume to the job posting to fit your needs.
High School Student Resume for College
This high school student resume sample is not only for fresh graduates but also college students. Whether you want to continue your study or find a job, you can use this resume. So, it is not a problem if you have no work experience at all.
Resume for High School Student First Job
Whether you are looking for an entry-level position or a managerial position, this resume will help you to find your first job. You can use this resume to get your job experience. You can also use this to get experience for internships, volunteering, or any other unpaid work.
High School Student Resume Sample
This resume sample is designed for anyone including high school students, college students, fresh graduates, or even experienced individuals. You can use this resume sample to apply for higher education, job vacancy, etc. This is very simple and flexible so that you can adjust it to your needs.
High School Student Resume Example
If you need an example for writing a resume, this one can be a good option for you. This resume example uses a professional format where most hiring managers accept it. It also uses good grammar as well as correct spelling. Written by a professional, this resume is proofreader carefully to avoid errors.
Free High School Student Resume Template
Are you looking for a free resume template for a high school student? This resume template is 100% free to use. This resume is also easy to edit. It is very flexible so that you can use this resume for your desired purposes. Anyone, make sure that you follow its format!
It is not an easy task to write a good resume, especially for you who are a student of a high school. That is why we provide you with high school student resumes. You can also find a few useful tips to consider. Hopefully, this will help you a lot for your own purposes.